PDA

View Full Version : Husqvarna EZ4824

NYRAPTOR
11-11-2010, 04:44 AM
Does anyone else have this mower? Just want to know what you think of it.
I had a craftsman lt1000 that was 8 years old but it didn't hold up when i started using it on more than 3 lawns per week. I picked up the husky and it's been good to me. Cuts the mow time in half and has a commercial warranty. The price wasn't bad either. thanks john

justin_time
11-11-2010, 07:52 AM
Does anyone else have this mower? Just want to know what you think of it.
I had a craftsman lt1000 that was 8 years old but it didn't hold up when i started using it on more than 3 lawns per week. I picked up the husky and it's been good to me. Cuts the mow time in half and has a commercial warranty. The price wasn't bad either. thanks john

It may of cost you half the price, but I'm telling you right now if you use this as commercial it won't last you a very long time. I have the IZ4821 and it's a little higher up, and a full commercial mower.

Steve
11-12-2010, 01:42 AM
It seems from what we have learned on here, the average consumer mower last 1/10th the time or less than the average commercial model.

NYRAPTOR
11-12-2010, 04:53 AM
thanks for the input guys. i'm hoping to upgrade in a couple of years as the business grows.

Steve
11-14-2010, 01:25 AM
Every once in a while, get on craigslist and do a search in your local area. You never know when a good deal may come your way.

Even if it is a small commercial walk behind. It will cost you less in the long run than having to keep replacing consumer model mowers.