PDA

View Full Version : Fall Clean Up Video

Upscale2
11-05-2010, 03:23 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MESF1y42mUQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MESF1y42mUQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Steve
11-05-2010, 09:35 PM
Great job.

As I was watching this video I was thinking of more ways you could do this.

You have a lot of great equipment. If you could show it being used and then have your voice over explaining what it is your doing, that would be fantastic.

Most home owners have no idea what any of this equipment is or what it does. Showing how you have all this great equipment they need to get the job done right at a reasonable price should really help differentiate you from your competitors.

Great job on the back links as well in your video description.

I did a search for Fall Cleanup New Castle NH and your videos popped up first. So guess who would get the first call, you!

Upscale2
11-06-2010, 09:16 AM
Thanks Steve,

I plan on showing more of the process, stay tuned!

Jon

Steve
11-07-2010, 05:13 PM
Do you find as you do more videos that you are enjoying the process of videotaping and producing them?

Have you ever thought about making a longer format version too that would be in the style of this old house kind of thing?

I bet a lot of homeowners would be very interested in seeing how you create your landscape projects.

Upscale2
11-08-2010, 01:36 PM
Steve,

I love doing these videos. I use a Flip Video which only costs $125 or so. it has a built in USB and comes with basic editing software that downloads automatically with the camera.

I will do some more step by step videos but it is important to keep them short, as to keep viewer interest.

I went to a video marketing workshop in San Diego and learned a great deal about SEO, Local Advertising online etc...

Steve
11-08-2010, 07:17 PM
I went to a video marketing workshop in San Diego and learned a great deal about SEO, Local Advertising online etc..

Oh that is great!

Were there a few lessons that stood out from when you attended that workshop? If so which ones did you feel were most important?