PDA

View Full Version : Who is Rhonda

pumpkinrgs
10-30-2010, 07:40 AM
Hello, I am Rhonda, I currently work as a landscaper, but I now have the oppertunity to work for myself. This is all overwelming for me for I had no clue on what to charge. My family & friends say I am crazy because my idea of fun is working in my yard. I am 45 and getting older, so I figured it would be nice to start my own business so in later years I can take it easy. I like having the oppertunity to make my own hrs., and being able to have free time for me. My first bid is for a subdivision that is currently being developed and is in fase 1 of three phases. It is perfect for it is next door to me, no travel time. For the past 10 yrs. I have worked as a tree trimmer and landscaper, now I want to be the boss. I look foward to chatting with all.

Steve
10-30-2010, 07:29 PM
Hi Rhonda,

Welcome to our forum!

First off, do you have an idea of how long it will take you to perform certain jobs? Could you then scale that up to meet the size of this property?

Have you used the online estimators (http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?p=43299#post43299) yet? They can help you figure out the time it will take and then the amount you should charge.

Play around with that and let us know if it helps.