PDA

View Full Version : Why It Doesn't Work?

CHEESE2009
10-27-2010, 12:21 AM
i make flare and send to hoses and no one want to call for me to cut the gras

why not

i dont c the probelm

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad41/breeze2009/fakeflyer.png

Steve
10-27-2010, 06:52 PM
OMG Tell me that wasn't actually being distributed as a flyer in your area.

CHEESE2009
10-27-2010, 07:00 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!! No - I was hoping to get some serious responses out of everyone LMAO!

Like the lawn mower? Toro baby! (don't confuse it with 'lawn boy') hahahaha

Though, I have seen ads which were similar!

Anyway, I know better than to make an ad like this.. after all.. I am an exprenses profeshable!

Steve
10-27-2010, 07:21 PM
Now wouldn't it be crazy if such an ad was tested and you found that people felt bad for the person who made it, so they hired him?

CHEESE2009
10-27-2010, 07:47 PM
Now wouldn't it be crazy if such an ad was tested and you found that people felt bad for the person who made it, so they hired him?

I do have 2 cellphone numbers... lol ... i could try it... LMAO

MAKLawnCutter
10-27-2010, 08:21 PM
HMMMMMM!

Now my hamster is turning the slow moving wheel in my head... a lil faster... what about a April Fools Ad?

Matt

The Cleaning Doctor
10-27-2010, 10:26 PM
You could always get a google voice number.

fieroboi
10-28-2010, 12:43 PM
This has happened. One has to really watch what they put out in an ad. The ad was very poorly written with a line at the end of it reading "guaranteed lowest results" in town. Needless to say I got the jobs and not them. It did get discovered as it got changed a couple of weeks later.

I couldn't help but chuckle, the competion doesn't scare me, when they are putting ads out like that. If that was how the ad was, wish I could have seen some of their work!!!
Lloyd
Blue's YardFX
Camrose, AB

The Cleaning Doctor
10-28-2010, 05:45 PM
Let them put ads out like that. Then they can have the Non paying, PITA or CHEAP customers that you let go. They have to eat too and the grass still needs to get cut.

A thought on lowballers..... There is nothing you can do about it. Worrying will only drag you down..... and when they go out of business there is always another there to replace them. If more people concentrated on their own business then they would be better off.