PDA

View Full Version : New Service Offering

The Cleaning Doctor
10-20-2010, 03:21 PM
I have been toying with the idea of starting my own SEO and Design company and I have finally hooked up with the right people and resources and so I have dove in head first.

I am still going to do the property maintenance but with some practice I have honed my SEO skills and I have a site to prove it.

The site is www.xtrememaintenance.com/blog (http://www.xtrememaintenance.com/blog)

Now this site has only been online for 3 days and there is still a lot of work to do to it.

Now for the key word ranking

Montana organic lawn care Rank #1 out of 419,000 results
organic lawn care Helena, MT Rank #1 out of 50,000 results
Deck Staining Helena, MT Rank #4 out of nearly 8,000 results
Deck staining Helena Rank #3 out of 68,000 results

For such a short period of time these results are amazing.

If you would like more info you can call me any time (except 2 am :D) 406-465-9334

I am working on the SEO site as we speak www.xtremeseoconsulting.com (http://www.xtremeseoconsulting.com)

I can also provide a report that lists 20 SEO tips.

An example of one of the services is directory submissions
I can submit your site to over 1000 directories and provide email proof for $150

We can provide much much more. More info to come.

Man I love this stuff.

The Cleaning Doctor
10-20-2010, 10:09 PM
I just did some more checking and here are the results

Organic lawn fertilizer helena mt #2
Organic lawn fertilizer #4
lawn care helena mt #1
Montana lawn care or lawn care montana #1

I have not even finished the seo and content on this site. This goes to show you the power of proper formatting.

I also have not submitted the site to any of the search engines yet. The software does have an automatic notification for sitemaps though.

Steve
10-21-2010, 01:14 PM
If you are looking to reach out to lawn care businesses, something you could do is, have a drawing on here and choose a couple of winners. As long as it doesn't cost you money, maybe take on a couple of seo projects and show how their sites have improved over time.

As you show improvement in their search engine results, I am sure others will want to hire you.

The Cleaning Doctor
10-23-2010, 03:25 PM
Not a bad Idea... Steve I may do that....

At the moment I am working on my sites getting the content and design working the way I want it.

I have been working on a pressure washing site for a guy in KY. 20+ pages so far. I am going to do wordpress sites for him also on other url's. It will go live soon and I will show it here. I don't want to put a link in here because I don't want to get it indexed.

What I may offer is a steep discount on directory submission of over 1000 directories for say 5 sites (only one per person)

Right now I am offering a free report of 50+ pages that will tell you what to do and where to go to get it done.

The Cleaning Doctor
10-23-2010, 03:40 PM
I was thinking as I wrote the other post and here is what I will do.

For the first 5 people that PM me through this site. PM's only will count, this way I know you are from this forum. I will submit your site to 1000+ directories. You will get confirmations.

Now you can do this yourself but the issue becomes time. If you have the time to do all the submissions then that is great, save your money.

I have a compiled a list of thousands of directories to submit to. Not all of them will accept the submission but like I said, there are thousands.

Since the software is so expensive and time consuming I can not do it for free but I will do a 50% discount.

For directory submissions the normal cost is $150 and for the first 5 we will do this for $75.

This is only for the first 5. Sorry guys but that is what I can do at the moment. I takes up too much time for any more.

You will also get a 50+ page report on your sites rankings and increasing your SEO. Very info filled report that will blow you away.

Steve
10-23-2010, 09:03 PM
Pat that is great!

I look forwards to hearing more about the customer you are working on.

I think a big factor in this is that most business owners simply don't have the time to do this and then secondly they don't understand the power of the internet when it comes to attracting customers.

As you show the growth of your customers, you will reaffirm to the readers how important this is.

Also, what you might want to do is talk to your customers and find out what % of their new customers come from internet searches. Have them track this. As you work to spread the word and improve their sites more, compare it to the monthly % of inquiries that come in from the internet.

It would be great to see how that % increases over time.

Then forum members could compare that % to their %. If they are no where near it, they will see the value in it and want to contact you for further assistance.

The Cleaning Doctor
10-24-2010, 02:22 PM
This customer currently has a site that he did on his own and yes time is the factor in building a new site for himself. He has a new baby and business is good so time is short for these sort of things.

He talked to a neighbor across the street and did some work in trade for a web site. This guy does it for a living. And 10 months later it is finally done and now instead of trading like they first discussed he now wants him to change his hosting and charge about $35 a month for that privileged. That is when he called me and asked for help. Two weeks later I am done with the exception of the stuff that he needs to get to me like some photos and he was going to write the about us page. Other than a little SEO tweaking that I can not do until I get it online, it is done.

As far as inquiries go for his business...... He does no advertising at all with the exception of the web site, truck lettering and business cards. That is it, no fliers, no post cards, no news paper, no radio, no tv etc. And with all that 95% of his business comes from the web. 5% is referral or repeat business. Oh and he has NO yellow pages ad.

Now some are probably thinking that he has been in business for a while, but you would be wrong. This is his first full calendar year and he is doing just fine. I am finding that if people are 50 and under, they turn to the internet to find what they are needing.

The power of the internet is amazing. Not only does the number of jobs tend to grow but also the size of the jobs tends to get bigger. Last year the largest job that he had was $800, this year the largest was 10k+ and they are still coming.

The thing that people seem to like the most is a simple site that looks good and has before and after photos. Flashy sites seem to turn people off or they don't rank well which does not lead to any jobs.

The next thing is linking. You have to understand how this works to move your site up in the search results. It does not make sense for a local site to target say "lawn mowing" when they do not service across the nation but rather they should target "lawn mowing 'city, state'" or county, state etc.

The Cleaning Doctor
10-24-2010, 07:34 PM
I thought I would post up some proof of SEO working now that I have it.

Notice that the Hosting was purchased on 10/14/10 and it is now 10/24/10 - 10 days. Also notice there is only one hosting account and all the Google searches are from today 10/24/10.

There are also a couple of shots of what you get in the report. 52 pages of info

The Cleaning Doctor
10-24-2010, 07:36 PM
Some more search shots.

The Cleaning Doctor
10-24-2010, 07:42 PM
and the last of them

Notice they have different key words. Also that my site is on the front page multiple times. If you can push your competitor off the front page you will get the majority of the initial calls.

Selling the job is then on your shoulders.

Here's the thing about this site..... I have not started the link building or the directory submissions yet. I have not completed the content either. When I do then I will turn things loose and I anticipate that since this market is smaller than most, I should be able to dominate the first 2 if not 3 pages.

Steve
10-25-2010, 01:25 PM
This is really exciting! Keep us posted!

The Cleaning Doctor
10-27-2010, 11:30 AM
Will do..... I can't believe that no one has even inquired about the directory listings. Saving 50% on something so simple. You can not sit down and enter all your info into over 1k directories for $75. No it will not cost you anything but what is your time worth? Not to mention the free 50+ page report which has a $45 value.

Oh well..... here is an update.... It is now 3 days later and I have another page listed on the first page of the Google results. That makes 3 separate pages for organic lawn care helena, mt . Under the third listing there is a plus sign and if you click on that then you get 5 more different pages from my site.

This is all happening with just the content of the site. I have not submitted my site to any search engine. I am testing to see what happens organically through just a few links on 2 sites. Google is making it count. I have actually seen up to 9 bots on my wordpress sites at any one time. For those that do not know, bots are the search engine web site crawlers that find your info for indexing.

What I am really curious about is the actual delay with Bing and Yahoo. These usually run up to 3 weeks behind Google on the listings. Google is the largest used search engine but you can not forget about the others. You need them also or you could miss out on work.

Steve
10-27-2010, 05:58 PM
The thing is most people just don't understand the value in all that. All of this search engine optimization stuff seems to be outside most of our scopes.

I am sure you will benefit from it.

When others have websites, they never think twice as to why one company is ranked higher than others. They just think it is some random order.

As you positively effect one business with this service, I am sure more will follow suit.

Nothing builds on success like success.

The Cleaning Doctor
10-31-2010, 09:11 PM
I have decided to implement one more thing for Gopher Haul Members.

The SEO Report that I have been talking about I was giving free if you purchased the Directory Entries.

Normally I would charge $45 for this item but I feel that some here can not afford the SEO services so I will make the SEO Report available to GH members for $35.

This will be in effect for any GH member and if or when you decide to purchase another service, you will get a $35 credit towards that service. This report includes up to 4 key words or keyword phrases. Additional keywords/keyword phrases are $5 each.

Here is the catch..... You have to contact me via PM so I know you are a member. You can call me also but I will do nothing until I get the PM.

Here is what I need in the PM

Contact Name
Company Name
Address
Phone #
Email

Your Domain
Your keywords/phrases

I would love to do this for FREE, because I love seeing people grow their business but the kidos have to eat something.... LOL :D

Steve
11-01-2010, 04:01 PM
Thats a great offer!

I would like to see some examples of the changes that have been implemented on other sites to show how these changes effect search engine results.

The more examples, the more readers will start to get what you are offering.

The Cleaning Doctor
11-01-2010, 06:23 PM
I can't show you the changes but we all know that Jay has gotten the report and is making changes to his site. For confidentiality reasons I can not show the exact changes. It is easy enough for someone to copy without me putting it out there. The changes are in the HTML and this report explains why you need to change something.

Things seem to be moving fast for Jay

Keyword "lawn mowing san marcos tx"
Yesterday Today
Yahoo - Not in top 100 Site comes up in spot 33
Bing - Not in top 100 Site comes up in spot 34
Google - #59 #54

Google crawled the site before some of the changes were made so in a week or so they will find the rest.

The Cleaning Doctor
11-01-2010, 07:51 PM
It's a very worthwhile endeavour to get 200 quality blogs. If any of you have been taking my Daily traffic Blueprint course you know that's the number I recommend to begin. It's a great start to launching a website.

The cost on that and what we're going to be charging for that regularly ** if we decide to do this ongoing ** if we actually do another round of this ** this is a bit of a pilot ** will be $697 for the 200 quality blog posts...

...but what we are going to do as a trial period here we're going to come in at $497 and I am going to limit this to only five people so we can make sure we can get this all done within a 30 day period. Keep in mind we don't want to add all the comments on one day. We want to space these out over some time to have a natural commenting period so it doesn't happen all within one day.

This is just a sample of what it might cost for link building. Our price for link building starts at $250 for 500 links per month. 1/2 the cost for 2.5 times the number of links. You don't want to go any much more than that per month. You might get it cheaper somewhere else but hey we are not in India. All of us working on this are here in the US keeping the money at home.

Steve
11-02-2010, 07:01 PM
And for those that don't know, link building refers to a service that creates back links from other sites with certain key words directed back to your site?

mark123
11-02-2010, 07:08 PM
And for those that don't know, link building refers to a service that creates back links from other sites with certain key words directed back to your site?

You mean like the guys from china that hit this site with ads for cheap pharmaceuticals? :D

The Cleaning Doctor
11-03-2010, 11:09 AM
That is exactly what they are trying to do. The key is to do it without being obvious so you don't get banned. Like being on a lawn care forum talking about ******.

The Cleaning Doctor
11-03-2010, 01:11 PM
LOL Steve's filter caught it and I was not even thinking about the word when I typed it. I was talking about the ads for the little blue pill.

mark123
11-03-2010, 06:14 PM
LOL Steve's filter caught it and I was not even thinking about the word when I typed it. I was talking about the ads for the little blue pill.

HAHA. :D I knew what you typed even though it was just asterisks. ;)

The Cleaning Doctor
11-06-2010, 10:33 AM
Just thought I would give a quick update. Has anyone heard of Alexa Traffic Rankings? If not, Alexa traffic rankings are what is used to determine the value of a particular web site. Now with that being said, my new site that has been online for almost 30 days now is already ranked.

"Xtrememaintenance.com is ranked #14,799,654 in the world according to the three-month Alexa traffic rankings."

This is truly amazing being ranked so fast. I have compared it to a site that has been online just a little over a year and it is sitting at 22,082,763 in traffic volume. There is another site that has been online for 3+ years and it does not get enough traffic for Alexa to care about it because it has no ranking.

These rankings are WORLDWIDE for traffic. The system works. For instance this site is at 270,982..... Very good Steve congrats.

By the way if you are interested

#1 Google
#2 Facebook

mark123
11-06-2010, 12:09 PM
My personal site's alexa ranking is 4,516,663 but I have no idea if that is good, bad or has no meaning. My business site doesn't rank yet. I'm going to put more work into it over the winter. :)

The Cleaning Doctor
11-06-2010, 02:11 PM
You have to remember that this is world wide not just the us. To have that # of traffic is pretty good. Just think of how many sites are ranked and then there are gobs of them that are unranked because they do not get enough traffic.

mark123
11-06-2010, 03:28 PM
You have to remember that this is world wide not just the us. To have that # of traffic is pretty good. Just think of how many sites are ranked and then there are gobs of them that are unranked because they do not get enough traffic.Do you think alexa ranking is important for local service businesses? I already get calls for 400 miles away wondering when I can come to pick up their leaves. Imagine getting calls from India for lawn care. LOL

The Cleaning Doctor
11-06-2010, 03:56 PM
You never know. You may get a call from an out of town billionaire one day. Of course I would be in Tahiti instead of India or some other south pacific island.

I do think that the Alexa traffic is relevant in two cases.

1. When and if you decide to sell your business you have to provide a proof of value and when it comes to a web site Alexa rules the roost. Google page rank means absolutely nothing if you are not getting traffic.

2. Just the fact that the site is being ranked by Alexa means that you are getting traffic and Google is noticing. Thus your place on the results page will go up and the more click thru you get from Google the the higher the rank goes again.

With SEO there is not one thing you can put your finger(or mouse) on and say THIS is IT! This will get me to the top of the rankings. It is a combination of all the things that you do that will get you to the top.

Like posting in forums just like GH. If you do a search for "deck staining helena mt" you will find my pages come up 4 of the first 5 entries and the first 7 entries have to do with me. 4 pages from my web site and 3 pages from 3 different forums where I made a post.

That only leaves 3 slots for the competition at the bottom of the page. This is how you dominate. Push your competition off the front page. Some areas are going to be more difficult than others. If you show up the most, however, you come across as the authority or expert on the term/keyword that was searched.

The Cleaning Doctor
11-08-2010, 04:35 PM
Xtrememaintenance.com is ranked #6,546,339 in the world according to the three-month Alexa traffic rankings.

Enough said? Traffic to the site is increasing daily. The only way this number gets smaller is with increased traffic. You can show up on Google all day long but if you can not get someone to click, then you get no traffic and thus no sales. A good description is key to getting someone to click and view your site.

The Cleaning Doctor
11-15-2010, 07:03 PM
Just thought I would give a little update on the web site traffic and Alexa ranking. Site is now officially 30 days old.

Xtrememaintenance.com is ranked #2,484,352 in the world according to the three-month Alexa traffic rankings. It has attained a traffic rank of 107,855 among users in the US, where almost all its audience is located.

Steve
11-16-2010, 03:13 AM
Do you have a goal of where you would like it to rank? Have you looked at any other popular lawn care business sites and see where they rank at for comparison?

The Cleaning Doctor
11-16-2010, 10:56 PM
Do you have a goal of where you would like it to rank? Have you looked at any other popular lawn care business sites and see where they rank at for comparison?

I honestly do not know what the magic number will be but with over 20 billion sites on the web and my site only being a little over 30 days old the traffic is nothing short of amazing. If I make it under the 2 million mark I will be happy with the traffic as this is not an online store.

I have just acquired other domains that I will be pushing on the national level when they are set up.

Deck Staining Tips dot com
Deck Staining News dot com
and
Deck Staining Info dot com

On another note... as I predicted, I am now at the top of the Yahoo and Bing results for my key words and I am now on the front page for log home restoration here too.

Steve
11-17-2010, 02:29 AM
Amazing!

How will you use those other sites that are going to be more national to turn traffic to your main business site?

The Cleaning Doctor
11-17-2010, 10:00 AM
I can't reveal the specifics yet but suffice to say those domains are going to help more than one business.

"Deck Staining Tips" exact keyword match gets searched around 600 times per month.

Steve
11-18-2010, 03:13 AM
Well I look forwards to reading them when they are up and running.

The Cleaning Doctor
11-26-2010, 12:36 PM
Well it did not take long but I did it. The Alexia traffic ranking has gotten to 1.7 million. I'm under the 2 million mark and very happy with that. It is still climbing although slower now.

Steve
11-27-2010, 09:49 AM
Pat there is no doubt in my mind that you will be dominating that market you are in. The only question you will have to answer is how big do you want to get.