PDA

View Full Version : If it doesn't fit....

picframer
10-19-2010, 05:22 PM
It says post it here:)

Going to be around but not near as much, not because I don't love sharing but after four years of a divorce that blindsided me and my kids....I found someone.

I first talked to this girl 18 months ago, she is the office manager of one of our soil suppliers, finally met her this year. Her voice on the phone took me from day one but I am so stubbron I refused to date, buried myself in my kids, dog and work.

Couple of weeks ago, we all become friends with drivers of our deliveries, Cliff said you should ask Krissy out....I said yea right she sounds like a dream on the phone and we haven't even met yet...he said...Andy off the record she feels the same, come to the office when you know she is there and ask.

So I did and we have since been seeing each other pretty much every day and I feel like a teenager, we are taking things very slow as we have both been burnt in the past but we have had some amazing walks, visits with clients we did work for that I consider friends etc. All new to me but man does it feel good.

So the company is going to shift gears and slow down a bit, I will either bring her on in time to run the office part as I want to be in the field or shrink it to a size where I can have a life again, well a balanced one.

I will be around, mainly my 5 a.m. check in but now that my kids are both in University, I didn't want to grow old alone and took a step that could be one of the best decisions in my life. Yes we have agreed to not rush anything, but man I am excited and she has a 9 year old son that just loves the gear, I am so friggin happy I just can't put it in words.

Cheers!

Andy

The Cleaning Doctor
10-19-2010, 06:43 PM
Congrats man and good luck to you.

The kid has testosterone.... Of course he likes the equipment. LOL

Hedgemaster
10-19-2010, 11:04 PM
Good for you. Bad for us noobs who enjoy reading/learning from what you have to say.

I wish the best for you.

LawnMoore
10-20-2010, 12:33 AM
Very Nice Andy!!

Sounds like you are where you should be..

enjoy the teen age years again, they are fun! (and good for the heart)

Steve
10-20-2010, 11:43 AM
I think this is fantastic! I hope you have a great time with everything. We'll miss not seeing you around as much!

picframer
10-21-2010, 04:25 AM
Very Nice Andy!!

Sounds like you are where you should be..

enjoy the teen age years again, they are fun! (and good for the heart)

Thanks guys, it's been a long time since this side of me has been so happy and the teen age heart, is bang on as it's how I feel.....all new to me again but we are going one day at a time and I have cut my personal hours way back, the staff are well trained and are doing a great job so it looks good!

lawncrafter56
10-22-2010, 07:22 PM
Best wishes Andy. Your chats here have been an excellent asset for this forum.

CHEESE2009
10-22-2010, 09:26 PM
I am very happy and excited for you my friend!

Though, did you not forget that you are married to this forum? :p

You will be missed, but I know you'll be back!

Have a fantastic time, you honestly deserve it!

Fresh Cut
10-23-2010, 02:03 AM
You sure your name is Andy and not Usher Raymond..........

AKA *cough* sucker for love *cough*

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_l6TFcmj7Mrw/SsrCjv7OZwI/AAAAAAAAAWQ/a50ApbXXSKw/s400/usher+tameka.jpg