PDA

View Full Version : Advertising With Lawn Signs! Does It Work!!!?

temeculagrassgators
10-19-2010, 04:42 PM
Aright i plan to order 100 lawn signs. There 12X18 rather sall but big enough to put on stop signs and what not so people can see them. My question is do they work? Has anyone tried them and what is the return rate? I got a pretty sweet deal on them. I attached the design. Please don't call me haha. Thats my real number :D Thanks!!!

temeculagrassgators
10-19-2010, 04:47 PM
Here is the design. I forgot to attach it!! My bad :D

jklawncare
10-19-2010, 10:19 PM
i think it looks good
where are you getting them made? ive been wanting to look into some of these.

theres alot going on but its easy to read where if i only had 3 seconds i could get through it all

but there must be other opinions

hopefully others will agree with me

good luck

Hedgemaster
10-19-2010, 11:14 PM
I dunno if they "work" or not, but that looks 10x more professional than any signs I've seen stuck on a pole.

Fresh Cut
10-20-2010, 01:49 AM
I got mine from www.supercheapsigns.com and I designed them.

I got 100 18"x24" of these....

Fresh Cut
10-20-2010, 02:00 AM
The results I've gotten are far better than door hangers!

Door hanger or door-to-door will get you a return of 1 out of 100.

These signs, if placed correctly, will give you anywhere from 10-20 calls a week.........approximately!

I put 'em in my customer's yards that are on corners or that get enough traffic to warrant it. For instance, one customer I left a sign in her yard .... she wasn't on a corner or on a main road but she was on one of two streets that her whole subdivision had to do go down.

Be aware though.... city ordinances in many areas prohibit these signs in any way, shape, or form. and in any location but private yards. My county has little Ford Rangers that are labeled "code enforcement" and that are charged with removing these signs from intersections, telephone poles, etc.

Be careful. I stopped putting my signs out maybe until next spring. No sense in them getting confiscated with minimal effect. I still have over 50 signs out of 100 that I ordered from www.supercheapsigns.com and I ended up paying about $250 for 100 signs.

that is all :cool:

Steve
10-20-2010, 11:52 AM
There is also a couple of articles in my blog about how best to use these lawn signs or bandit signs. http://lawnchat.com/index.php?s=bandit+signs

temeculagrassgators
10-20-2010, 05:18 PM
We have code enforcement out here also. They usually don't work on the weekends so maybe i'll put out 30 or so on a Friday night so i get at east two days of advertising. I got 100 12X18 signs without stakes for $107.03. The reason i did not get the stakes are because there 0.65 each and i can get them from my buddy for 40.00 for 100. The web-site i ordered them from is: www.signelect.com

I'll post some pics of them when i receive them. They should be here next Thursday. Takes 8 business days to produce and ship them.

I hope these work:D All i need is one 12 month contract and i break even. Not a bad deal. :p