PDA

View Full Version : RedMax EBZ7001 blower recommedations

TheFallGuy
10-16-2010, 09:33 AM
Hey everyone,

I am just starting up, and I am trying to purchase a leaf blower for fall leaf cleanup. I have been looking around and I found one of these being sold on Craigslist, and he is asking $250 for it. I counter offered $225, but I may go up to the asking price if you guys think its a good deal. It seems to me like it is. If everything is in good working condition, what do you guys think?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

StartALawnCareBusiness
10-16-2010, 10:36 AM
I have owned a EBZ8001 for a couple years. It is the 7000 series' heavier older brother.

It has given me great service. I try to put only enough gas in it for the day. Supposedly, components of 2 cycle engines deteriorate with long exposure to ethanol gasoline. So, I try to keep the fuel mixture as fresh as possible and drain it when I'm not using it for several days.

Other than weight, I have no issues with the Redmax blowers.

Keith

TheFallGuy
10-16-2010, 12:05 PM
I have owned a EBZ8001 for a couple years. It is the 7000 series' heavier older brother.

It has given me great service. I try to put only enough gas in it for the day. Supposedly, components of 2 cycle engines deteriorate with long exposure to ethanol gasoline. So, I try to keep the fuel mixture as fresh as possible and drain it when I'm not using it for several days.

Other than weight, I have no issues with the Redmax blowers.

Keith

Thanks! The guy actually called me this morning and I went and picked it up for $225. Seems like a pretty good deal and seems to be running fine. Hopefully it works out!