PDA

View Full Version : Zero turn Mower preferences

jymie
10-16-2010, 06:31 AM
What is your preference when it comes to Zero turn mowers?

Cub Cadet
Dixie Chopper
Exmark
Ferris
Gravely
Husqvarna
Hustler
John Deere
Scag
Toro

Steve
10-16-2010, 08:01 PM
Now isnt that interesting!

CHEESE2009
10-16-2010, 11:14 PM
I just installed the bagging attachment for my Toro Timecutter Z, works pretty good, though you need to install weights in the front....

Cons: The weights grind my nerves when getting over curbs - feels like the tires are gonna snap off! I suppose I gotta decrease my speed...

Also, the damn bagging kit is something to get used to, gotta be extra careful on turns. The discharge chute/tube is going to cause a lot of problems for me on some properties.

I'll probably have to dissemble the attachment in order to get into customers backyards - then reassemble once I'm in.. then once more to get back out... lol

I'm sure it sounds more difficult then it'll be.

Overall, it's a great 42' machine.

*cough* http://breezelawnservice.ca (updated again - a lot... every page and forum)

Hedgemaster
10-16-2010, 11:23 PM
I just installed the bagging attachment for my Toro Timecutter Z, works pretty good, though you need to install weights in the front....

Cons: The weights grind my nerves when getting over curbs - feels like the tires are gonna snap off! I suppose I gotta decrease my speed...

Also, the damn bagging kit is something to get used to, gotta be extra careful on turns. The discharge chute/tube is going to cause a lot of problems for me on some properties.

I'll probably have to dissemble the attachment in order to get into customers backyards - then reassemble once I'm in.. then once more to get back out... lol

I'm sure it sounds more difficult then it'll be.

Overall, it's a great 42' machine.

*cough* http://breezelawnservice.ca (updated again - a lot... every page and forum)

lol... much easier to read. ;)

As for the thread topic, I haven't a clue, as I'm reading this hoping to hear the thoughts of those who have some experience with them.

jymie
10-19-2010, 01:33 PM
So far interesting results.

Hedgemaster
10-19-2010, 03:14 PM
So far interesting results.

hahahahahahaha