PDA

View Full Version : Got a New Agri-Fab Sweeper.

D&KLAWNS
10-10-2010, 09:46 PM
Tried out the new Agri Fab sweeper today and it is awesome! Must say I will enjoy using it often. Curious how it will pick up leaves.

picframer
10-10-2010, 10:00 PM
Tried out the new Agri Fab sweeper today and it is awesome! Must say I will enjoy using it often. Curious how it will pick up leaves.

They have a few, we have the Agrifab Smart Sweeper, is that what you bought?? If so it is amazing at leaves, twigs etc.

D&KLAWNS
10-10-2010, 10:03 PM
Yes, it is a smart sweeper. It is great. Glad to hear it is good with leaves. Looking forward to using it on leaves. I live in Mississippi and the leaves haven't fallen yet.

Steve
10-11-2010, 06:38 AM
What made you get one? Were you looking at any others before you decided on this one?

And what are you using to tow it?

picframer
10-11-2010, 04:27 PM
What made you get one? Were you looking at any others before you decided on this one?

And what are you using to tow it?

Don't want to butt in, having tried a few including Deere, The Agri Fab Smart Sweeper is the best on the market hands down.....we use them a lot in the spring to sweep rocks from the driveway that are on the lawn due to snow plowing.

D&KLAWNS
10-12-2010, 09:11 AM
Picfarmer is right. I researched alot of sweepers and have used different kinds. This one is just built better and performs better. I pull it with a commercial Husqvarna 5024. The adjustment on the Agri Fab is what I really like. It can't slip like so many that have that slide adjustment. And it has offset adjustments so you can pull it to the far left or right. It really does a great job.

D&KLAWNS
10-12-2010, 09:14 AM
I use it for sweeping grass off of 6 acres of atheletic fields that I mow.

picframer
10-12-2010, 07:55 PM
Picfarmer is right. I researched alot of sweepers and have used different kinds. This one is just built better and performs better. I pull it with a commercial Husqvarna 5024. The adjustment on the Agri Fab is what I really like. It can't slip like so many that have that slide adjustment. And it has offset adjustments so you can pull it to the far left or right. It really does a great job.

You did good research, I have tried four brand names and they were for the most part a POS, this smart sweep works very well for us.

Steve
10-13-2010, 09:00 AM
It can't slip like so many that have that slide adjustment.

A lot of the crappier sweepers I have seen are powered by a wheel spinning and seem to jam easily.

What about the design on this one makes it different and less likely to jam?

picframer
10-13-2010, 05:53 PM
A lot of the crappier sweepers I have seen are powered by a wheel spinning and seem to jam easily.

What about the design on this one makes it different and less likely to jam?

They have a patent on the design and I honestly forget what it is but they never skip or jam.