PDA

View Full Version : Hello from MI

TNT Family Lawn Care
10-10-2010, 08:54 PM
Just wanted to introduce ourselves. We have been in the lawn care business for 1.5 years now and loving it. Our first year, we had 7 customers and now we have 30. We've done quite a bit of advertising, including flyers, business cards, a website, and we even have a pizzaria handing out flyers for us. Roughly 50% of our customers are from word of mouth, but the rest is from our advertising. Im running all commercial grade equipment
pic on website check them out tell me what you think

www.tntfamilylawncare.com

Trevor

Steve
10-11-2010, 06:35 AM
Welcome to our forum!

That is fantastic! Growing from 7 to 30 customers must feel fantastic.

I think there are a lot of readers here who get to 7 customers in their first year but then give up because they feel it's going no where.

Do you have any advice for others who feel things just aren't going as fast as they initially thought they would? What should they be doing?

hounddog
10-13-2010, 08:58 PM
Just wanted to introduce ourselves. We have been in the lawn care business for 1.5 years now and loving it. Our first year, we had 7 customers and now we have 30. We've done quite a bit of advertising, including flyers, business cards, a website, and we even have a pizzaria handing out flyers for us. Roughly 50% of our customers are from word of mouth, but the rest is from our advertising. Im running all commercial grade equipment
pic on website check them out tell me what you think

www.tntfamilylawncare.com

Trevor

the links on your site are not working

TNT Family Lawn Care
10-14-2010, 07:30 AM
thanks hounddog for the info looking into it today:mad:

hounddog
10-14-2010, 09:52 AM
thanks hounddog for the info looking into it today:mad:
no problem i own lawn and order llc out of milan mi

Steve
10-14-2010, 07:54 PM
The site was working just the other day. It looked very nice.

TNT Family Lawn Care
10-14-2010, 08:16 PM
should be back up anytime now, The year was up for my domain name Plus im working on a new site should be done soon lot more options for my customers with daily updates im exited to see the out come of

Steve
10-15-2010, 07:25 PM
What kinds of things are you adding to your new site that your old site didnt have?

TNT Family Lawn Care
10-16-2010, 08:14 AM
the new site im going to have a members area where they can log into and see there bill, balance,how many mows that have left we can leave advise for them about there property they can leave us advise, send im messages it will be really interactive for the customer. we are going to have a calender for each customer so they can sign in to members area and see the days they will get service hopefully they will enjoy the new site

Steve
10-16-2010, 09:01 PM
Oh that sounds fantastic! Keep us posted on how it all goes with that.