PDA

View Full Version : Going full time

MAKLawnCutter
10-08-2010, 12:30 PM
So, i have been doing this landscaping and lawn maintenance thing since the end of January this year. I have done the count and i have cut a total of 137 (47 regular customers) different lawns, done over 3700$ in upsell work (mostly tree and clean up services). It is nearing the end of the cutting season and my mother (the outside/cold-call sales woman) is offering assistance so i can get this business in full swing for next year. My pregnant fiance and mom have been talking and they know i can put 100% of my work ethic into this. I KNOW I CAN DO IT TOO. I have picked up a applicators license and expanded to; two other counties (covering three) with one truck. I have 47 customers to end the season, which tie up three solid days. I have been working a day job 3-4days a week for some reason.
The anxiety of working two jobs and not putting all 100% into the lawn business has brought me to a near break down. I have let it all pile up and fall behind. I missed dropping billing to 22 customers this week because i didnt leave myself enough time to write them up.
I am going in tonight to the day job to talk to the owner/operator to go different ways on a good note. So i can still use his little bit of business knowledge and graphic designing in the future (maybe). I will give him a 30day warning so that November first, M.A.K. Landscaping is my dedication job.
Listed below are my routes:

Monday - 7am - 2pm - 13 cuts (two of which are single acre lots)
Tuesday - 7am - 2pm - 8 Cuts (basic service, two sprays)
Wednesday - 8am - 6pm - 15 Cuts (2x3acre lots)
Thursday - 8am - 4pm - 11cuts (continuing a clear out job that is 2/3acre)
Friday - Service Calls Book Work
Saturday - Equipment Cleaning and Repairs as needed

Monday & Tuesdays i work 3pm-11pm at my day job
Friday - 4pm - 1am

Sunday i relax usually, which is entailed doing my yard, dished, laundry and letting my Fiance relax alittle... Did i mention i have a 4yr old daughter too - we end up at the park or my mothers for a little bit. My mother watches the daughter sometimes to give me and Mindy time together. Which usually ends in sleeping for hours lately, she is 6months pregnant and having a hell of a time with my son...

Work and sleep is all i seem to do. I wish i could purchase an 8th day of the week or a few hours more of daylight. I pushing to pick up 5 commercial accounts next year another truck trailer and equipment so i can atleast breath on the weekends. I have two friends that help me on the occasional day and i drop them 8$ a lawn i get help on... Still, overwhelmed!

Anyone else feel like they do too much?

Matt

mortonslawn
10-08-2010, 07:48 PM
Hi Matt,

Hang in there. Maybe you just need to quit your regular job and go full swing into landscaping. The stress is always going to be there.

I too, have kids (6 yrs & 12 yrs old). My husband and I started our company about 3 years ago. Well, 2 years ago, he was working somewhere else, and got hurt really bad. Lost a finger and most of the usage of his right (dominant) hand. We've been through a lot since then. I am doing all my jobs alone, with help only when jobs are too big for me to handle by myself.

My billing gets backed up too. I hate paper work. I am not an office person. I can do it because I'm literate with all that, but it's overwhelming when everything has to be done and you're the only one doing it. I feel ya!

I have worked in landscaping for many years before starting my own business. I love being outside! It's a fun job, and physical.

There's no better way to spend your days than with your kids. Since I've started my business, I've had a lot more time to spend with my kids as well. I love it.

Hang in there, you're not alone when things happen. Just think - There's someone else out there worse off than you. I always tell myself that when things don't go my way. Having your own business is WAY better than standing in the unemployment line! You'll do okay! Good luck with your family.

MAKLawnCutter
10-09-2010, 12:11 PM
I kept the day job for now since it is getting into the slow time of the year but, by Spring 2011, i will be in full time landscaping. I will no longer be slapping pizzas out. I cleaned all of my equipment, tuned up my pressure washer and chain saws.

Matt

Jack Rabbit
10-09-2010, 10:28 PM
There's someone else out there worse off than you.

I was driving along thinking that if my truck needs any major repair then I'm out of business. I'm just barely making it so any major expense and I'm sunk.

Then I saw a guy walking along the sidewalk pulling a kid's wagon with a line trimmer and some tools. There are people worse off than us but we can learn from them too. I learned how much determination it can take to make it in tough times from seeing that guy.

mortonslawn
10-09-2010, 11:13 PM
I'm in the same boat too. I have a 92 Tahoe that has over 240,000 miles on it, and it's been a blessing to me so far. If I had to have a major repair, I'd be riding my mower to where I had to cut.

Lots of people have determination. It's amazing what people will do to make a buck. I remember when I was only 10 years old, I would cut people's grass for $7 per lawn with a push mower.

To Matt: Good Luck in your decisions. You sound like you're really determined to get into full swing next year. Maybe it's a good idea to keep the job for now. You'll be fine. :D

Steve
10-10-2010, 05:09 AM
I was driving along thinking that if my truck needs any major repair then I'm out of business. I'm just barely making it so any major expense and I'm sunk.

I think this is true of the vast majority of people whether they own their own business or work for someone else.

The thing I wonder is this. Here you are driving and this thought pops into your head. What is your view on what you can do to change this situation? How can you make it better? What steps would need to be taken?

The anxiety of working two jobs and not putting all 100% into the lawn business has brought me to a near break down. I have let it all pile up and fall behind. I missed dropping billing to 22 customers this week because i didnt leave myself enough time to write them up.

Matt,

What is your view on why you hadn't made this jump yet? A lot of members are in the same boat and I think it scares the hell out of them. What's your advice on when it is time to make the jump and how best to do it to minimize any problems that may come from it?

Jack Rabbit
10-11-2010, 11:41 PM
What is your view on what you can do to change this situation? How can you make it better? What steps would need to be taken?
I think the main things to do are really more like things to be. Be determined, be adaptable, be practical, be thrifty, be creative, be effective and efficient, and be willing and disciplined enough to accept the hardships necessary.

That's business as usual for me. I've had better times too but now it is back to survival mode.

Mostly I need to get non mowing season work for my business, get a regular job (almost impossible) for the winter, try another business that I hope to start, spend on necessities only.

Steve
10-12-2010, 07:11 AM
try another business that I hope to start, spend on necessities only.

What other kind of business are you interested in? Could you sell to the same customer base as your lawn care business?

MAKLawnCutter
10-12-2010, 01:24 PM
Steve and EVERYONE ELSE!

I made the decision to finally come out of my _choice word insert here_ trance due to the fact i do have my son due in January and i DONT want to be working two jobs by March of next year. I have spent 37hours in the past 4days working on new marketing, talking to my bank to make sure i dont lose my equipment. I have till the end of the month to catch up on 800$ in back payments i have missed in the last 6 months (i figured i was 1700$ behind, SCORE!). They know i am in a financial hard ship right now trying to get my life in order. Being 26, working two job and owning one of them, little more than most! I am about to pull a large loan, so i dont have three bank payments to pay for my equipment. Not so easy with a dropping credit score.

We all will make it through this crap time we are having, being scared out of our witz.
IF you are located in FLORIDA and want to join a meeting, let me know, organizing now for a first "Meeting of the Lawns" Lawn Maintenance and Landscapers meeting. We can all vent and relax knowing what one another is dealing with.

Matt

Steve
10-13-2010, 07:56 AM
Matt,

What is your advice for others when it comes to taking out loans to buy equipment? What lessons do you feel you learned from the process and would you do anything differently if you could do it again? What would you advise others to do?

Jack Rabbit
10-14-2010, 11:14 PM
I hope it works out for MAKLawnCutter. From the schedule you posted it would be very hard to work the regular job too.

What other kind of business are you interested in? Could you sell to the same customer base as your lawn care business?

It is a publishing thing for articles of local and area interest. There's a twist that I think will make it work and make it possible for me to start it on a low budget. I'll tell details and where to see it when it I'm in business.

My current customers could be a start for a customer base for this new business.

Steve
10-15-2010, 06:49 PM
It is a publishing thing for articles of local and area interest. There's a twist that I think will make it work and make it possible for me to start it on a low budget. I'll tell details and where to see it when it I'm in business.

Oh! Good for you! I look forwards to it!

MAKLawnCutter
10-16-2010, 01:50 PM
Equipment via loans - I purchased all of my equipment from a buddy, totaled 12000$ even. THe equipment had less than 400hours on it at the beginning of this season, one edger was a bum and didnt run, the 12K$ came with:

Wright Stander (2) one 36" and one 48" (together retail was around 10K$)
Stihl Pro Edger FC85
Stihl Pro Weed-eater FC75
Shindiawa Multi-Tool 285Model (Pole Saw, Hedge Trimmer and edger)
Stihl 260 Chain Saw
Stihl 36" Hedge Trimmer
Random Shovels and rakes
10Gallon Air Tank
Dual Tank Compressor (never worked)

Pace 12'x6' Enclosed Trailer

4 Monthly Accounts

I took out three loans to pay him in full, monthly payments total 535$, i am looking to get one account to take them all so i am paying half of that. I have already paid in 5300$(+).

BACK TO MY ISSUES! (haha)

I took Steves idea and started hunting for an apartment complex that would barter an apartment for lawn care. I responded to one on CL about three weeks ago and figured it had been about 3 weeks since they posted, probably old and out of date, forgot to remove it, something!
I got a call on Thursday at about 3pm from them "Can you come on friday at 930am?" I got up at 5am yesterday morning, got my ducks in a row, lookin pretty and drove up at 7am, arrived at 9am. They were admit about making sure i had equipment so, i pulled my trailer, had my truck cleaned out and was ready to cut if requested.
I spent 30min walking the neighborhood looking at what was there to take care of, i noticed 3huge piles of mulch, figured they are looking for that to be put out, lots of over growth in areas. Mainly cutting needed, not a lot of edging or weed eating. Might take me 6hours weekly by myself.

I walked in and she was beyond excited i showed up. Everyone that had contacted her prior didnt have equipment nor were they legal and insured.

I requested a 2bed room for my family and i, and that utlities be covered with additional work provided on property (Pressure washing, holiday lighting install and i am redoing the irrigation system). She was total for it and said the owner would be calling me on monday. I am about 95% sure this is going down :). I am excited. I cant stand living with her parents (druggies) and money hungry, CONSTANTLY!.

So, STEVE. Was a good call ;) Saves me some major money!

I am also going to be available to pick up the other THREE complex's they own. Average income is 750$ a month EACH. I can unload my day job and work near home, watch my kids grow up... hopefully Monday... I will be relocating to Daytona Beach next week.

:)
Matt

Jack Rabbit
10-16-2010, 06:36 PM
Outstanding! Glad to hear things are looking up for you and your family!

Post about your new adventures and jobs in Daytona Beach.

"watch my kids grow up... hopefully Monday" ... Nah, it takes years for 'em to grow up! :)

The Cleaning Doctor
10-16-2010, 06:45 PM
"watch my kids grow up... hopefully Monday" ... Nah, it takes years for 'em to grow up! :)

LOL..... Sometimes Never!

Steve
10-16-2010, 08:15 PM
I am also going to be available to pick up the other THREE complex's they own. Average income is 750$ a month EACH. I can unload my day job and work near home, watch my kids grow up... hopefully Monday... I will be relocating to Daytona Beach next week.

That is outstanding! Have you figured out in your head what they will need from you in total and how much on average you would charge a customer for that service? Then how did that compare to the rent for such an apartment?

MAKLawnCutter
10-17-2010, 06:43 PM
Commercial Accounts -

I have found out on ALL commercial accounts they would like FULL scale service. I have quoted on a commercial account below 1600$. They always want full service, tree trimming, palm trimming, tree removal and free plants in spring. I always quote 5 - 10% depending on the office staff. I told this place i would provide 300$ a year in free plants, they want two installs (spring and summer) so, its a split at 150$ a season. Offering something "Free" which they are in the long run, actually paying for, is good, makes them feel like they are ahead of the curve and getting the long jump on me.

I havent picked up any "commercial" accounts, i have lots i charge commercials pricing due to size. I havent landed commercial lots due to the size i am honest and say i am doing it alone. If i grab these three, i will pick up someone for two days a week to wipe it all out.

Daytona Beach - Its a beach town, lots of lower end housing in northern Volusia County in FL. Depressing but true. Once you get out into Ormond or New Semyrna, you get into multi-million dollar homes that are worth some good cheddar. Daytona Beach was created for tourism, raceway, drive on the beach, drink and watch cars (raceway again), octoberfest (bikers)...

Matt

Steve
10-18-2010, 11:55 AM
I am also going to be available to pick up the other THREE complex's they own. Average income is 750$ a month EACH.

How many man hours are you estimating each of these apartment complexes to take each month to service?

MAKLawnCutter
10-24-2010, 07:05 PM
SO! This deal is a DONE deal completely. I got a confirmation from the District (Corporate) Maintenance Manager. He was overly joyed that i OWN the business and im not a family member of someone that does. He was also excited to hear about my extensive amount of equipment. I sent him about 30pictures of clean-outs i have done, trees i have taken out. He was amazed i only run with two trailers and do it alone.
Anyways! We confirmed that all of rent will be covered for the 2br/1bth which is enough for my family. I will be paying them for utilities untill they want the tree out and all of the gutters cleaned. Which they will write me a check for. I will be paid in addition to those for pressure washing, tree work and instillation in spring and summer. WHICH IS FINE WITH ME!

I sent a letter to all of my residential accounts that the company is relocating to Daytona Beach for more room and family expanding. Put that M.A.K. Landscaping would still be caring for their yard - blah - blah - blah - !!! I got 16 calls in the last two days, i dont talk to most of the customers except for newsletters i send out and the checks i get with their signatures. "Oh my God! youre leaving my area?! We love the service and season updates..." I had to go through explaining that the only way i would drop the area is if i couldnt handle it in two days anymore. I told them they are still on my end of week schedule blah - blah - blah!!!

We will be moving this last week of October. :D

Matt

The Cleaning Doctor
10-24-2010, 07:17 PM
Congrats man.... Well done

Steve that was a great Idea on the barter.

Steve
10-25-2010, 01:20 PM
Great stuff! You gotta keep us posted on how all this turns out once you get there and start doing it. Also if you are able to land their different properties as well.

MAKLawnCutter
10-25-2010, 01:37 PM
Definitely will!

Steve, you asked about an "estimate" of how long it will take to care for the property. I have it to take me about 7hours weekly. I am allowing 10hrs a week just for the fact i am including palms and mulch instillation in the contract. Once i get all the palms trimmer (which arent many) and the mulch put out, I should be around 6hours weekly to maintain it once i get a hold of it.

Total Grass to cut - 5acres (front of the neighborhood will be diagonal cross hatch cutting so it looks pretty, interior between buildings will be straight lined with a double edging pass to reduce throw back onto billings and sidewalks)
Total Edging - 1hour (basic angle)
Total Weed-Eating - 30min (minimal all over)
Total Clean-Up/Blow - 1Hour max (all into street away from buildings then pushed back to wooded area)

The other neighbor hoods are about the same. I am starting my billing at 100$ a door per month for any new commercial accounts i pick up. Most people charge 110$ in the area, i run lower cost and nearly NO overhead so, my cost are dramatically LOWER than anyone else. I will include Hedges and fall clean-up, installs at spring and summer and a 5% - 10% amount of free foliage each year based off how payment will be arranged.

Matt

Steve
10-26-2010, 06:05 PM
Take some pictures of the property and show us when you are done working on it. Also, it will be interesting to hear how the actual time compares with your estimated time to service it.

MAKLawnCutter
11-10-2010, 10:22 PM
So, since my last post, the "Done Deal" wasnt completed until TODAY (Wednesday at 12:07pm).

I have been waiting since i talked to the District Maintenance Manager to get a call that 'corporate' gave the go-ahead for the agreement to finish out, they had to give their current lawn company a 30day notice of cancellation of service -blah blah blah- (understood tho, i want a notice also!).

I had a hell of an evening this morning, got woke up by the daughter caughing and weezing like she was dying at 435am... i woke up the wife and headed with the daughter to the bathroom, she was crying and caughing saying she couldnt breath, i cranked up the hot water and told her to cry, she wouldnt so i screamed till she cried (being an *** has it advantages). As she cried she started gasping and the humidity of the steam calmed her throat down, she stopped "I can breath Dadddy"... No kidding...
The wife comes in "is she okay? Why is she crying?" - Was the only way i could get her to gasp for air, get dressed were going to the ER...
Done deal, she had Crupie Caugh... All better!

I took a nap and woke up at 12:06pm, from a dead sleep, sat up grabbed my phone and called the complex manager... "Matthew Kneer, do you have ESP or something?" -"no, why?"- "Give it a second..." She rang in on my business line... CREEPY! She was calling to tell me she got corporates go ahead (that had been done and sitting on someones desk since Oct 31st).

FINALLY! I AM MOVING! This weekend :)...

I am going up tomorrow to sign the contract and take before pictures for my records. Ill update.

Matt

Steve
11-11-2010, 12:26 AM
Great job Matt! You are making it happen! I look forwards to your pictures.

I also hope your daughter is feeling better!

MAKLawnCutter
11-19-2010, 11:51 AM
Finally, in Daytona Beach.

We moved in on Monday afternoon (430pm) and got the beds set up, on the way back to Orlando for her nephews birthday party we blew a tire in the van, was awesome.

Friday - I finally got to complete a map and take pictures this morning. I have a lot of DETAIL work to do, the current landscaper is doing a shat job due to the fact December1st is his last day. I have to move mulch to their destined locations by the end of this month, which wont be hard, i have a wheel barrel and shovel. I will be doing a lot of pre-detail work before hand tho, cleaning beds and edging the beds for a clean line install.

Comes out to 6.85$ a door right now, in 60days they are going to be covering all of my utilities also which will bring it to just about 10$ a door. I usually price 15 - 22 dollars a door for commercial stuff.

I plan on getting the neighborhood back onto the "Beautification" list this year in the spring or summer. Has not happened in here since 1996. I am also calling the city of Daytona Beach to get into one of the meetings they have to get a jump on the "Security Specifications" the city has for home owner associations and apartment complexes.

Pics and a map are attached. (actually, they wouldnt upload due to a "Database Error")

Thanks to everyone on here for the awesome words of inspiration and thanks to STEVE for this idea of Bartering for an apartment.

Steve
11-20-2010, 04:25 AM
I am so glad to hear things are working out well!

Try making the image size a little smaller and then uploading. Usually that error only appears when the image size is too big.

I am also calling the city of Daytona Beach to get into one of the meetings they have to get a jump on the "Security Specifications" the city has

Tell us more about this too as you learn more. I don't hear of this often and I think it would be beneficial to everyone who is maintaining a commercial or residential property.

MAKLawnCutter
12-08-2010, 11:28 PM
OKAY!

SO! "Trials and Tribulations"

I have been burglarized since i arrived - SUCKED but, could turn out to be extremely beneficial!

I just dropped three BIG bids today one for a Mulching job with a bed cleaning - should be about 480$ when its completed. Should be done before the end of the year. The second and third were to two other apartment complexes that are owned by managment company that owns the complex i live in. Total income would be 2100$ income monthly. The third was a dualing condominium complex beach side for 1000$ a month, it is mostly beds but included 500$ a year in free installs and foliage so, i should win that also.

The condo buildings are SHABBY looking outside, lots of growth on the sidewalk and the beds dont look like they havent been serviced in months. The lady seemed really happy with my bid and pricing. WE SHALL SEE!

This Daytona Beach area is going to be the BOMB this spring. I hope to have a second truck and trailer by fall of next year.

Matt

Steve
12-09-2010, 12:34 PM
Matt,

That is fantastic! You are on fire!

It would be great to see some pictures of the properties you are working on as you go. I know many of the new readers are learning a lot from you now so any advise you have on bidding or examples of it is greatly appreciated.

MAKLawnCutter
12-11-2010, 10:39 PM
SO, i woke up today to a call from a guy i gave a card to while i was out and about doing stuff for Artie... I gave him a card and he had mentioned he needed work of a "clean-out" in the near future. I gave him my card and he called today at about 830am "Hey Matt, you gave me your card a few weeks ago, can you give me a price on that clean out?"
I went to his job and got a few bits of information on what he wanted done -
Clean out both beds near door front - Broke down into he wants to put in rock and marble... Which would in tale me creating beds from nothing.
I went and took pictures today of the property, did measurements. 102sq.ft on one bed and 112sq.ft. on the other, i needed to dig out atleast 3inches of top soil so it was a flat flush look to his lot (its FLAT), if the house sat up more, i would allow the bed to rise more, but, ITS FLAT!
I came home and got a bid together for 290$ for the beds and all of the trimming needed. I also put an "optional" section for an additional pair of King Palms they had in the landscape that would look really nice with a figure-8 footer. Put it on the bid for 100$...

I took 15% off of the 290$ since the beds were pre-existing and he is a new customer. Came out to 246.50$. I gave him the bid and he said he wanted the Palms done also. Ending price is 346.5$ out the door, i started it late this afternoon before the sun started to drop and the temp followed, i got two hours in and most of the trimming completed. The beds will turn out to be about 10hours total labor and i didnt use any fuel for this job so, it was ALL LABOR intensive. By the end of it, Hourly rate comes out at 346.5 / 11hrs = 31.5$ per hour... I CAN HANDLE THAT!

I also replaced my MIA wheel barrel today, same one at walmart was 30$... DOPE!

Matt

PIcture of my Awesome Tree with a STIHL ORNAMENT!
My awesomely new and cheaper wheel barrel!

Steve
12-12-2010, 03:34 PM
That's awesome! Can you show us some pictures of the job?

Did you feel you learned anything from that job? Would you have done anything differently if you could redo it?

Also, what kinds of further marketing do you do with this customer? Do you ask for referrals? Do you give extra business to him for him to hand out or anything else?

Growing Green
12-12-2010, 06:01 PM
SO, i woke up today to a call from a guy i gave a card to while i was out and about doing stuff for Artie... I gave him a card and he had mentioned he needed work of a "clean-out" in the near future. I gave him my card and he called today at about 830am "Hey Matt, you gave me your card a few weeks ago, can you give me a price on that clean out?"
I went to his job and got a few bits of information on what he wanted done -
Clean out both beds near door front - Broke down into he wants to put in rock and marble... Which would in tale me creating beds from nothing.
I went and took pictures today of the property, did measurements. 102sq.ft on one bed and 112sq.ft. on the other, i needed to dig out atleast 3inches of top soil so it was a flat flush look to his lot (its FLAT), if the house sat up more, i would allow the bed to rise more, but, ITS FLAT!
I came home and got a bid together for 290$ for the beds and all of the trimming needed. I also put an "optional" section for an additional pair of King Palms they had in the landscape that would look really nice with a figure-8 footer. Put it on the bid for 100$...

I took 15% off of the 290$ since the beds were pre-existing and he is a new customer. Came out to 246.50$. I gave him the bid and he said he wanted the Palms done also. Ending price is 346.5$ out the door, i started it late this afternoon before the sun started to drop and the temp followed, i got two hours in and most of the trimming completed. The beds will turn out to be about 10hours total labor and i didnt use any fuel for this job so, it was ALL LABOR intensive. By the end of it, Hourly rate comes out at 346.5 / 11hrs = 31.5$ per hour... I CAN HANDLE THAT!

I also replaced my MIA wheel barrel today, same one at walmart was 30$... DOPE!

Matt

PIcture of my Awesome Tree with a STIHL ORNAMENT!
My awesomely new and cheaper wheel barrel!

Matt,
What do you do with all the extra dirt in the beds? If you do a big job and need to remove about 3 - 5 inches of old mulch and dirt to put in new dirt and new mulch what do you do with all the extra dirt/mulch?
Thanks,
Matt

P.S.
There are a lot of "Matt's" on this forum.

MAKLawnCutter
12-12-2010, 11:40 PM
Well, with this job, i am keeping it and using it for a commercial property i have. I have a few (large) holes i need to fill to make sure im not cracking the frame on my mower this spring.
I usually hold onto it either way. I have had a lot of jobs where i end up removing 100+ cu.ft. of top soil, store it somewhere out of the way on a tarp.

ALWAYS LOAD YOU DEBRIS, onto a tarp, doesnt matter what it is, hedge trimming, tree trimming, palm trimming, dirt, mulch. You dont know what is in it and you dont want it killing something you dont want dead. You also dont want it relocating its self... plants have a tenancy to do that!

Matt

P.S. I emailed you, i re did you logo...

Growing Green
12-13-2010, 10:19 AM
Well, with this job, i am keeping it and using it for a commercial property i have. I have a few (large) holes i need to fill to make sure im not cracking the frame on my mower this spring.
I usually hold onto it either way. I have had a lot of jobs where i end up removing 100+ cu.ft. of top soil, store it somewhere out of the way on a tarp.

ALWAYS LOAD YOU DEBRIS, onto a tarp, doesnt matter what it is, hedge trimming, tree trimming, palm trimming, dirt, mulch. You dont know what is in it and you dont want it killing something you dont want dead. You also dont want it relocating its self... plants have a tenancy to do that!

Matt

P.S. I emailed you, i re did you logo...

Ok thanks for the info. I'm wondering what the heck I'm going to do with old mulch and dirt if I come in and redo their plant beds with organic compost and mulch. I don't have any place to store it. I guess I could take it to land fill and dump it. I'll research more.

I responded to the email earlier. I really appreciate you taking the time to help.

Matt