PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for a new zero turn mower around the 4k range. any suggestions?

Reminisce32
10-06-2010, 01:07 PM
I want to stay around or under $4,000. Ive found a hustler mini fastrak for about 3,900. I've been recommended a Toro Titan as well. Any other good mowers? the specifications i'm looking for is either a 36 or 42 inch blade, maybe 48, zero turn for about $4,000 or less, new. let me know what you all recommend. I don't plan to do much. If i end up doing much, maybe 10 yards a week and I want something that is pretty durable then i may upgrade later. So yeah, something in the arena of the hustler mini fastraks is my aim. what other mowers are like that one?

Steve
10-06-2010, 03:25 PM
Did you check any of these out?

http://betteroutdoorproducts.com/?page=Products&SubCategoryID=45&SubCategory=Quick%2036%20Hydro&Category=36-Inch%20Mowers

wandfsmall
10-06-2010, 05:09 PM
I would avoid better outdoor products as they do not have any dealers at all. That could be dangerous as more or less it is a single dealership, any problems and you are screwed. The mini fastrack is a great mower, lightweight commercial trany with a commercial engine. That would tide you over for years to come. You might also look at the Bob-Cat Fast Cat mowers, they are just like the fastracks.