PDA

View Full Version : Industry Trade Shows

FloridaBoy
09-25-2010, 09:07 PM
i was curious if anybody down here in the south ( Florida) knows of any upcoming trade shows that fit our industry.

I was checking out some national associations online today, ( Ex. PLANET - Profesional Landcare Network) and i missed a Nursery and Landscape show in Orlando this weekend (ended today) which is about 30 min. from my house. :mad:

Steve
09-26-2010, 04:30 PM
What about the state landscape associations? I would think they'd have shows and events in your state.

picframer
09-26-2010, 08:09 PM
i was curious if anybody down here in the south ( Florida) knows of any upcoming trade shows that fit our industry.

I was checking out some national associations online today, ( Ex. PLANET - Profesional Landcare Network) and i missed a Nursery and Landscape show in Orlando this weekend (ended today) which is about 30 min. from my house. :mad:

What is it you are looking for equipment, products, advertising ideas, franchise..etc

IMHO time is better spent promoting what you can do in your area Trade shows offer a show of gear and some new ideas and are worth a look, but in my experience for our business this should be done in the spring

FloridaBoy
09-28-2010, 08:00 PM
What is it you are looking for equipment, products, advertising ideas, franchise..etc

IMHO time is better spent promoting what you can do in your area Trade shows offer a show of gear and some new ideas and are worth a look, but in my experience for our business this should be done in the spring

Its mainly just to go and see if there is something i have not seen before.
i have been doing this a long time, and sometimes you just need a good idea, or even a swift kick in the *** to get the juices flowing again, haha.
Really no specific reason, but if i was to take the family to a hotel for the weekend and visit a tradeshow, we are all happy.:)