PDA

View Full Version : New Install Contract Example

jcal0914
09-24-2010, 10:16 AM
Hello All,

Thanks for the help in advance. I have been installing landscape for 10 years now but just now venturing off on my own. Bidding a new install on a 400k home from ground up.

Can someone send me an EXAMPLE of a contract they have done or an example they have of a new install. I need something that outlines the legalities of the project more than anything.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Steve
09-24-2010, 06:37 PM
Have you looked through the contract template section? Was there anything in there that you could use?

http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=7210

jcal0914
09-24-2010, 07:15 PM
Steve,

I took a look at these before but they do not have a legal terms and such within them that can be used. I need something for an entire landscape install on a new home.

picframer
09-24-2010, 07:26 PM
Steve,

I took a look at these before but they do not have a legal terms and such within them that can be used. I need something for an entire landscape install on a new home.

Why not have your lawyer do something up if the legal side is a concern

Steve
09-24-2010, 08:16 PM
I have been installing landscape for 10 years now but just now venturing off on my own.

How did your previous company handle contracts and billing for such projects?

jcal0914
09-24-2010, 09:37 PM
I don't have a clue. I am just starting to venture out on my own and don't currently have a lawyer. Trying to keep the costs down.

Looking for a little help here, that's all.

Steve
09-25-2010, 04:58 PM
Can you just use one of those estimate forms where you present the customer with what services and items you will use in the design along with the price and have them sign off on it?