PDA

View Full Version : Lawn Care Conventions?

Lawndogg
09-20-2010, 01:42 PM
Hello everyone. I'm hoping that I can't reach out for some information on finding a lawn care convention to attend between now and next year(ideally in the Midwest region). I've "googled", "lawn care conventions" and am not getting any up-to-date information. Surely, there are conventions to attend that will teach the basics of lawn care, and some with more specific points of interest relating to lawn care, i.e., landscaping, chemical treatments, etc. Thank you in advance for your assistance. Aaron

Lawndogg
09-20-2010, 02:06 PM
Hello everyone. I'm hoping that I can't reach out for some information on finding a lawn care convention to attend between now and next year(ideally in the Midwest region). I've "googled", "lawn care conventions" and am not getting any up-to-date information. Surely, there are conventions to attend that will teach the basics of lawn care, and some with more specific points of interest relating to lawn care, i.e., landscaping, chemical treatments, etc. Thank you in advance for your assistance. Aaron

I mean "can"...of course.

Steve
09-20-2010, 04:16 PM
Did you check with your state's landscape association website? I bet they have a trade show in your state.

Lawndogg
09-20-2010, 05:03 PM
No, I will do that. I'm actually looking for more of an educational seminar than a trade show with a bunch of vendors trying to sell me.

MountainViewGreenskeeper
09-21-2010, 12:14 AM
No, I will do that. I'm actually looking for more of an educational seminar than a trade show with a bunch of vendors trying to sell me.

I think your more or less looking for a class. So I would check you community colleges and cities to see what they offer.

Steve
09-21-2010, 03:02 PM
You should find some educational seminars at your state's landscape association show. They usually mix vendors with classes. Keep us posted what you come up with.

wandfsmall
09-21-2010, 04:33 PM
I think your looking for the GIE expo in louisville KY you can find most anything you need at the booths. www.gie-expo.com