PDA

View Full Version : Two questions

silvaslandscape
09-19-2010, 06:49 PM
I apologize if this doesn't belong here. I am looking for software that can make my schedule maintenance easier on my equipment. Something where I can input the make and model of equipment and the software will tell me when more less it's time for service. Any ideas? I am also looking for a great pre-emergent. We used to use Dimension EW21 but it's too expensive for a 2 gallon container. I rather use a liquid form than a granule form simply because the liquid is easier and less time consuming. Any ideas where i can purchase a generic but as good as dimension or an alternative that will do wonders. We usually spray in March and October or before a heavy rain comes, this cut's down on my round up use. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I would also like to see if anybody outside Fresno city limits and Delano limits would be willing to take some accounts. These acounts are to far for me and not feasible, in return you refer us between fresno to delano and three rivers and leemore. silvaslandscape.com

Steve
09-20-2010, 03:34 PM
I apologize if this doesn't belong here. I am looking for software that can make my schedule maintenance easier on my equipment. Something where I can input the make and model of equipment and the software will tell me when more less it's time for service. Any ideas?

Download the 30 day trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software (http://www.gophersoftware.com).