PDA

View Full Version : Allergies? Summer Cold?

StartALawnCareBusiness
09-19-2010, 06:17 PM
I'm not sure if I am allergic to something or I just have a summer "cold" but I've been sneezing and coughing for a few days.

I'm feeling much better today.

Anyone else affected?

picframer
09-19-2010, 07:41 PM
I'm not sure if I am allergic to something or I just have a summer "cold" but I've been sneezing and coughing for a few days.

Anyone else affected?

Few days.....man you are lucky, I have been fighting the cough, sneezing for a few weeks so I stay away from the lawn and weed side

Hedgemaster
09-19-2010, 08:05 PM
Could be allergies. Have you been tested?

I never suffered from symptoms until I was in my mid thirties. Thought it was a cold at first. I did the over the counter stuff for a while, but it doesn't help much. Finally, my wife (I'm a man - men don't make doctor appointments) scheduled me to see an allergist. Had the whole scratch test thingy done on my arm and lucky me - if it's outdoors, I'm allergic to it.

I started getting injections and initially, thought it wasn't helping (my allergies are not severe - just annoying), but when I skipped a shot, I noticed a difference. I regret not getting the shots sooner.

justin_time
09-19-2010, 08:45 PM

Anyone else affected?

Me too, it's been at least a week. Started Monday afternoon or so and it's almost done