PDA

View Full Version : New to the biz.

Viper
09-18-2010, 01:03 PM
My name is Bubba, and Im gonna try starting up a lawn care biz to make a little extre money. How are you guys doing?

Steve
09-18-2010, 03:29 PM
Welcome to our forum!

What kind of things have you been doing to promote your business so far?

Viper
09-18-2010, 11:25 PM
I havent done anything yet. When I say new, I mean im waitting for my mower to get delivered. Ha ha ha. Actualy, Im 45 yrs old and I've had several back surgeries, the last of which almost crippled me. I cant work anymore. Soooo, I ordered a 0 turn mower, bought a trailer, and me and my sons are gonna try to make a mark on the world. I cant walk very well, but i can ride the mower and I,v got a lifetime of sales experience, (auto, gym, personial trainning). Lawn service is very new to me, i was glade to find a site like this one. Folks helping folks, thats what I like. My mom ownes a antique shop, so I was gonna start hunting there, but any advice would be welcome. Thanks for the invitation to your site.

Steve
09-19-2010, 02:43 PM
Oh that sounds like you got a lot going on! With all your sales experience, what marketing ideas do you plan on implementing?

You mentioned your mom is a business owner. Maybe she can help introduce you to other business owners in the area that might need lawn care. Or even neighbors and friends.