PDA

View Full Version : New Member

GRASS WHOOPINS
09-10-2010, 05:55 PM
Im just going to start a new thread. Im Mike, and the company that I'm starting as we speak is called GRASS WHOOPINS* Kicking your grass into shape. lol Anyway, what's up all? I just bought a 61" Husqvarna with 709 hours on it, and a 8 x 12 trailer for 2800, I got a pretty good deal, except I started the mower the other day, and tried to get this big thing through the double back gate but it wouldnt fit. So I turned it around, and went to put it back in the garage, and my wife was trying to talk to me and I shut it off, and then tried to start it back up, and it hasnt started since. Did I foul out the plug or what????

justin_time
09-11-2010, 12:11 AM
Im just going to start a new thread. Im Mike, and the company that I'm starting as we speak is called GRASS WHOOPINS* Kicking your grass into shape. lol Anyway, what's up all? I just bought a 61" Husqvarna with 709 hours on it, and a 8 x 12 trailer for 2800, I got a pretty good deal, except I started the mower the other day, and tried to get this big thing through the double back gate but it wouldnt fit. So I turned it around, and went to put it back in the garage, and my wife was trying to talk to me and I shut it off, and then tried to start it back up, and it hasnt started since. Did I foul out the plug or what????

Does your hour meter run when you turn the key ? If it does, that probably means you haven't put your parking break back up (safety, safety and did i mention your safety was not engaged) lol

Try that and let me know. I have a Husqvarna Zero turn also but 48 inch

picframer
09-11-2010, 05:14 AM
Does your hour meter run when you turn the key ? If it does, that probably means you haven't put your parking break back up (safety, safety and did i mention your safety was not engaged) lol

Make sure the drive for the deck is disengaged also

Steve
09-11-2010, 01:55 PM
Welcome to our forum!

I bet you could come up with an amazing graphic for your logo!

LawnMoore
09-11-2010, 04:06 PM
If your plugs are fouled, buy some new ones, have a spare set handy as well.

For an easy quick, short fix, take the plugs out, get a empty clean dry gatorade bottle, put a little straight gas in it, about an inch worth drop a plug in and swich it around. use a light stroke with a wire brush as well if its bad and rinse it in gas again.

Buy extra plugs and an extra air filter, and engage the parking brake and disengage the mower deck..

Let us know how it turned out.

GRASS WHOOPINS
09-12-2010, 12:06 AM
:)Does your hour meter run when you turn the key ? If it does, that probably means you haven't put your parking break back up (safety, safety and did i mention your safety was not engaged) lol

Thanks guys, your gonna laugh, I checked the wrong fuse and bingo she fired right up!