PDA

View Full Version : Flyers only $50 for a professional design

desertgreen
09-10-2010, 01:15 AM
Hi guys i do lawncare,im also a graphic designer, I make professional looking flyers for a fraction of the cost of a graphic design company. Here is how it works, You email me 3 pictures of your choice and one main picture you would want to stand out,if you do not have any i can find some for you and you can approve of them, Then if you do not have a logo i will make one for you. tell me what services you offer and tell me a little bit about your business i will post a flyer on here to give you an idea of what your gonna get and the information im looking for from you. Then after its all done i will email you the flyer with a watermark on the flyer,once you approve you pay me threw paypal or cashiers check or check and i will send you the flyer threw email and mail with out the water mark,and i can also tell you were to get them printed for a very low price full color, if you dont like how it turns out you dont pay me simple as that, if your intrested email me at dgclca@gmail.com

http://www.gopherforum.com/picture.php?albumid=63&pictureid=214

Steve
09-10-2010, 02:09 PM
That's a very eye catching flyer!

desertgreen
09-10-2010, 03:43 PM
Thank you, this is the one i use for my business, i post it on craigslist and thats how ive been getting most of my customers,

That's a very eye catching flyer!

Steve
09-11-2010, 01:50 PM
What is your view on where most lawn care business owners go wrong when they create their own flyers?

What do you feel are the most common mistakes they make?

desertgreen
09-11-2010, 07:03 PM
One thing to me is that the flyer has to be very eye catching something you have to look at twice before you ignore it, and now n days its very hard to make a catchy flyer since there is so many out there but it can still be done.

Another thing they do wrong is that they try to save money by printing in black and white, and i know many people that say when they see a flyer on there windshield they just throw it away mostly because its black and white and brings no attention to there mind. With my flyers i try to make them as vivid and bright and colorful as possible, I want them to see the 10% off and the free estimate, anything to get there attention, I just made a flyer for someone here on gopher haul on Friday and they went to go print them out this morning and he was really happy how it turned out, Ill post the picture of the flyer a little later.

What is your view on where most lawn care business owners go wrong when they create their own flyers?

What do you feel are the most common mistakes they make?

Steve
09-12-2010, 01:35 PM
I am looking forwards to it.

desertgreen
09-16-2010, 09:29 PM
NEW FLYER FOR CUSTOMER

http://www.gopherforum.com/picture.php?albumid=63&pictureid=215

Steve
09-17-2010, 02:53 PM
That is another great design!

Chris contacted me gotgrasswhistler@gmail.com and said he needed a postcard design. Please contact him and see if you can help him.

desertgreen
09-18-2010, 12:10 AM
Thanks steve, Ive contacted Chris threw email im waiting for a response

Thank You.

jymie
09-18-2010, 02:52 AM
Let me tell all of you guys, I am very happy with how the flyer turned out. I plan to have post cards designed during the winter months to prepare for next year. Desert Green was very good at both design and communication with me reviewing the flyer before the final design. Does anyone know where I can get color copies printed at a reasonable price? Thanks again desert green, I look forward to post card design this winter.