PDA

View Full Version : My fall/vacuum marketing

justin_time
09-08-2010, 11:09 AM
http://www.jitys.ca/fall 2010 flyer.pdf

Steve
09-08-2010, 11:55 AM
Justin,

That is awesome Fall Lawn Care Flyer (http://www.gopherforum.com/uploaded-files/images/fall-2010-flyer.pdf)! How will you be distributing them?

Also this brings up another question. When a business is able to purchase a piece of equipment that helps them be more efficient, like this leaf vacuum, what is the best way to go about marketing that?

Ultimately, from the customers point of view, what are they getting out of you upgrading your equipment? How does that benefit them?

justin_time
09-08-2010, 12:13 PM
Justin,

That is awesome! How will you be distributing them?

Also this brings up another question. When a business is able to purchase a piece of equipment that helps them be more efficient, like this leaf vacuum, what is the best way to go about marketing that?

Ultimately, from the customers point of view, what are they getting out of you upgrading your equipment? How does that benefit them?

I'll be printing flyers and inserting them in the next issue of the local newspaper which is October !

I don't know, i've never tried to market this way before. I am willing to try new things to get new customers so I am hopping this marketing works.

picframer
09-08-2010, 04:03 PM
http://www.jitys.ca/fall 2010 flyer.pdf

Buddy that is excellent!

justin_time
09-08-2010, 04:50 PM
Buddy that is excellent!

I know, I got to get those printed A.S.A.P. for the next issue of the local paper and the deadline is Friday but I was told I can bring it in before Tuesday !

Hedgemaster
09-08-2010, 05:46 PM
Speaking as someone who has created print advertisements for over 10 years, that's pretty nice. A few minor things I would have done differently, but overall, quite nicely done.

The Cleaning Doctor
09-08-2010, 06:16 PM
Try this for printing. Best prices I have found yet.

https://www.printoutlet.us/calculator.php

By the way EXCELLENT job on that flyer. Want to tell us what program you used to create it? I have a guess but not sure.

LawnMoore
09-09-2010, 07:50 AM
Very Sharp Justin nice work on that!

Impressive!

Steve
09-09-2010, 12:08 PM
Speaking as someone who has created print advertisements for over 10 years, that's pretty nice. A few minor things I would have done differently, but overall, quite nicely done.

What would you have changed on this flyer? I am sure Justin would appreciate any ideas you had on this. He may want to implement them the next time he updates his flyer.

Jack Rabbit
09-09-2010, 12:29 PM
Great! Looks so good I'd believe it if you said professional ad people made it.

The Cleaning Doctor
09-09-2010, 01:22 PM
What would you have changed on this flyer? I am sure Justin would appreciate any ideas you had on this. He may want to implement them the next time he updates his flyer.

For me, Steve, I would have used a black outline on the lettering on the bottom left. Don't know how it would look but to me that is the hardest part on the eyes.

Casch112
10-03-2010, 10:39 AM
that flyer looks great.

I would let it this way.

Why are you sending out so late ?
In 4 weeks starts the winter maintanence.

what price are you calculating for this service?

justin_time
10-03-2010, 12:10 PM
that flyer looks great.

I would let it this way.

Why are you sending out so late ?
In 4 weeks starts the winter maintenance.

what price are you calculating for this service?

I am not in the same area as you as winter is a long ways away from now. I do not have the same season/weather as you

camigda
10-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Awesome flyer Justin! Nice business name too.:D

justin_time
10-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Awesome flyer Justin! Nice business name too.:D

I know, my customers always comment my business name

mharbert
10-10-2010, 06:54 PM

Justin, nice work! Do you think the average homeowner your are marketing towards knows what that piece of equipment is? Yes 'leaf removal' is self explanatory but with the 2 seconds of attention you will get with your newspaper flyer, I think I'd show before/after pictures rather than a machine that they might not instantly connect to their needs..

Good graphics
_Matt

justin_time
10-10-2010, 11:45 PM
Justin, nice work! Do you think the average homeowner your are marketing towards knows what that piece of equipment is? Yes 'leaf removal' is self explanatory but with the 2 seconds of attention you will get with your newspaper flyer, I think I'd show before/after pictures rather than a machine that they might not instantly connect to their needs..

Good graphics
_Matt

Haven't had any calls yet for me to do a before and after picture. I tried it at the school across the street the other for the hell of it and the vacuum works great when the leaves are all dry.

Hopefully I will get some calls to get some work done. I haven't got any yet out of 1300 flyers

jymie
10-11-2010, 01:17 AM
From past experience, you probably won't get too many calls until all the leaves are out of the trees. If people are going to pay for the cleanup, they will wait until they are all down. Unless you put in your ad that they get two cleanups and charge accordingly. That way you can get the bulk out with the first cleanup instead of all at once.