PDA

View Full Version : How To Start Your Own Lawncare Business

desertgreen
09-07-2010, 10:08 PM
Hi this is what helped me out to start out my business, First of all I was clueless when it came to lawncare but i still managed to get 3 accounts when i first started threw word of mouth to my neighbors, and after 2 months pass by and still having nothing but three accounts i was ready to call it quits.

And to make things worse I was very intimidated by my local competition, I didn't know what to do, But thank goodness for a friend that gave me a book and told me that this should help me out, And it did in my first month after reading it i got a total of 8 new accounts i was so happy, and now its been 8 months since ive started my business and i have a total of 60 accounts and i am very happy with that number, Here is the link to the book its called, turn high grass into cold cash or something like that, I just wish i would of had this when i first started, click or copy and paste the link bellow for the book.*

Link:
http://tinyurl.com/2758uqw

startlawnbusiness
09-08-2010, 04:10 PM
There are many eBooks available to purchase that will teach one how to start and run a lawn care business. The trick is to find the one that will do it as effectively, thoroughly and concisely as possible.

Our "Lawns of Wealth" eBook has about ~23 pages, neatly organized for easy indexing. If you are interested in starting a lawn care business, then you may want to visit this site. <A HREF="http://www.startinglawncarebusiness.com">http://www.startinglawncarebusiness.com </A>

The Cleaning Doctor
09-08-2010, 06:03 PM
If you are all going to promote your stuff the least you could do is put it in the correct category. This is blatant affiliate marketing. Not that the products are not good it just seems like a scam even though I know it is not. Just put this in the promote your stuff category.

Guys this is not a scam as far as I can see, but I have not read either book. It looks like affiliate marketing where these guys/gals make money off the sales using their link.

Steve
09-08-2010, 07:24 PM
I have nothing against promoting yourself but you have to do it in a way that you contribute to the forum community.

Put your link in your signature and then offer some good solid business advice in your posts. Otherwise readers will think you are making some kind of scam.

This post is a great example of what others are thinking when you make such posts and have nothing more to offer.

If you are all going to promote your stuff the least you could do is put it in the correct category. This is blatant affiliate marketing. Not that the products are not good it just seems like a scam even though I know it is not. Just put this in the promote your stuff category.

Guys this is not a scam as far as I can see, but I have not read either book. It looks like affiliate marketing where these guys/gals make money off the sales using their link.

Do you want this kind of reaction? I am guessing not. So why not start off by introducing yourself and then getting involved in the forum discussions.

desertgreen
09-09-2010, 02:07 AM
you are very right and i did not think about that, i guess i just bought this book and got so excited that it helped me out that i didn't think about that but i will defiantly try to answer any questions in this forum. this forum is very helpful and the last thing i would want to see is alot of people posting spam on here, witch was not what i was trying to do.

I have nothing against promoting yourself but you have to do it in a way that you contribute to the forum community.

Put your link in your signature and then offer some good solid business advice in your posts. Otherwise readers will think you are making some kind of scam.

This post is a great example of what others are thinking when you make such posts and have nothing more to offer.

Do you want this kind of reaction? I am guessing not. So why not start off by introducing yourself and then getting involved in the forum discussions.

startlawnbusiness
09-09-2010, 08:20 AM
My intention was never to post spam or give the impression of such. I noticed there was a link to a website in this thread already, and so I added mine as well, since the category was about "Starting your own Lawn Care Business".

My link is not an affiliate link. It is a straight link to the original website. I just wanted to share another product with the community.

I have been following the forum for some time now and have found it very helpful. Thanks for providing a useful resource to lawn care business owners out there!