PDA

View Full Version : Starting new lawn care in AL

jasonh
09-05-2010, 11:47 PM
hey guys, i'm new at the the lawn care business i have a handyman business and have decided to start a lawn care business. have started to get my equipment up and nedd a little help with how to get accounts and how to bid jobs, any help would be great thanks

Steve
09-06-2010, 03:11 AM
As we have seen on here many times, nothing beats social marketing.

You can start today by telling everyone you know, that you are now in business. Talk to your family, friends, neighbors, everyone. Soon you should see your customer list growing.

startlawnbusiness
09-08-2010, 04:17 PM
Congratulations on making the decision to start a lawn care business! It is an exciting process that will require your hard work & determination, but it can yield huge rewards as well.

jasonh
09-09-2010, 09:17 AM
I have designed some door hangers to start going around to all the subdivisions. Just to get my name out there i know it is late in the season but thought it would be a good time to just get my name out, while i get alittle more equipment up. Also have been telling customers of my remodeling business i am opening a lawn care service to.

Steve
09-09-2010, 12:12 PM
The more you talk to your customers, the more work you are going to find. The fact that you can offer all these great services is really going to put you in a great position to grow.

What equipment are you looking to get next?

jasonh
09-09-2010, 05:44 PM
need a trimmer and a edger and blower