PDA

View Full Version : Best Way I Can Think Of To Help You Get Started Helped Me Allot

desertgreen
09-03-2010, 12:55 PM
Hi this is what helped me out to start out my business, First of all I was clueless when it came to lawncare but i still managed to get 3 accounts when i first started threw word of mouth to my neighbors, and after 2 months pass by and still having nothing but three accounts i was ready to call it quits.

And to make things worse I was very intimidated by my local competition, I didn't know what to do, But thank goodness for a friend that gave me a book and told me that this should help me out, And it did in my first month after reading it i got a total of 8 new accounts i was so happy, and now its been 8 months since ive started my business and i have a total of 60 accounts and i am very happy with that number, Here is the link to the book its called, turn high grass into cold cash or something like that, I just wish i would of had this when i first started, click or copy and paste the link bellow for the book.*

http://24317fmdv7164x85agqhjfwzhk.ho...tid=GOHPERHAUL

desertgreen
09-03-2010, 04:50 PM
[QUOTE=desertgreen;76308]Hi this is what helped me out to start out my business, First of all I was clueless when it came to lawncare but i still managed to get 3 accounts when i first started threw word of mouth to my neighbors, and after 2 months pass by and still having nothing but three accounts i was ready to call it quits.

And to make things worse I was very intimidated by my local competition, I didn't know what to do, But thank goodness for a friend that gave me a book and told me that this should help me out, And it did in my first month after reading it i got a total of 8 new accounts i was so happy, and now its been 8 months since ive started my business and i have a total of 60 accounts and i am very happy with that number, Here is the link to the book its called, turn high grass into cold cash or something like that, I just wish i would of had this when i first started, click or copy and paste the link bellow for the book.*

Copy and Paste the LINK BELLOW THATS THE actual link

http://24317fmdv7164x85agqhjfwzhk.ho...tid=GOHPERHAUL