PDA

View Full Version : irrigation question

camigda
09-02-2010, 09:20 PM
Hey guys & gals, I have a question I hope someone can help me with. I have a client who has some old bruckner valves. I believe I may need to replace one and I can't seem to find them, so I need a suitable replacement. I've done the solenoid replacement already and the diaphragm "looks" okay, still not working via the controller (Rainbird), and I've switched the wires with a known good wire plus ran a completely new wire, still same problem. It does run manually from the valve. The old bruckners have a 4 bolt pattern and are brass or iron, at least 15+ years old, one inch diameter in/out flow and very sensitive. Anyone who knows where I can get a replacement (I want to simply remove and replace the top half, so I don't need to replace the entire valve) or suitable sub please let me know here or email me at migda2@yahoo.com. I'm in Denver Co if you know a supplier here. Thanks in advance!

Steve
09-03-2010, 12:02 PM
I can't find a single thing about them. Is it possible the bruckner valves could be known by another name?