PDA

View Full Version : which is better

Leon
08-31-2010, 11:59 AM
I am looking of a program to help reduce office work. I want to know which is better a web base program where you can be anywhere or any computer, or one where you have to buy the program for each computer you want to use. I am looking at different programs including gopher lawn care software (http://www.gophersoftware.com), I don't want to spent alot of money up front or monthly any advice

jasonw
09-02-2010, 01:37 PM
I am looking of a program to help reduce office work. I want to know which is better a web base program where you can be anywhere or any computer, or one where you have to buy the program for each computer you want to use. I am looking at different programs including gopher, I don't want to spent alot of money up front or monthly any advice

What kind of work are you looking to reduce exactly? I use to use Quicken but got tired of there crap so move to Microsoft Money plus for my business finances. Its no longer available but may still be on some store shelves. For scheduling I use Microsoft Office. I can plug my smart phone into the computer and keep in synked so I always have my schedule and everything with me.