PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy bandit signs

dlingner
08-25-2010, 12:11 PM
Where do you guys order bandit signs online?

Dave

Steve
08-25-2010, 04:06 PM
Did you contact one of our forum members 'Tony' at www.696signs ?

He might be able to help you out.

Also, are you looking for them printed on plastic or are on colorplast? That might effect where you can get them from.

Hedgemaster
08-25-2010, 05:44 PM
Do those "work"?

Personally, I'd never call someone who staples signs to phone poles. Ever.

Not to say I won't try them one day, but I view them as "warning" signs of a "shady" outfit.

dlingner
08-26-2010, 09:44 AM
Steve, corrogated plastic. I have bought them in the past online, but can't remember where I bought them. Yes, hedgemaster they work. I put them on corners. Assume they will be taken up eventually... but some don't. I go around and take back up what has not been pulled up and thrown away, and reuse them myself. I use them during peak purchasing times. Spring and Fall. Spring for new mowing customers and fall for seeding. They work well and make me money. I like that you can market very geographically using signs. Last time I got 50 18"x24 signs printed both sides with wire stands for about $150. One new customer will pay for that easy.

Dave

Steve
08-26-2010, 10:50 AM
From past discussions, it seems if you can figure out when signs are removed and go back to take them down before they are removed and then put them up again a few days later, you can get quite a long run out of them.