PDA

View Full Version : What does everyone one offer in a coupon for their Fall Clean-Up Service

MICHPLOWER
08-20-2010, 05:44 PM
Does anybody offer coupons in their Flyers, Doorhanger, Post Cards, for Fall Clean Up? If you do What do you offer?

"Free Lawn mow with a fall clean up"
10% OFF Fall Clean-Up
Any Others

picframer
08-20-2010, 07:35 PM
Does anybody offer coupons in their Flyers, Doorhanger, Post Cards, for Fall Clean Up? If you do What do you offer?

"Free Lawn mow with a fall clean up"
10% OFF Fall Clean-Up
Any Others

Have you contacted your clients? Perhaps their neighbours? Just curious but do you feel offering a discount is necessary?

psparaco
08-21-2010, 12:23 AM
last year we offered 15% or 25% off fall cleanup total bill if the customer signed a contract for the next year's mowing service. only hired 2 people like this. but offering a discount has its merits on attracting new clients for lawn care.

Steve
08-21-2010, 03:26 PM
last year we offered 15% or 25% off fall cleanup total bill if the customer signed a contract for the next year's mowing service. only hired 2 people like this.

What do you feel you learned from this? How will you alter the message for this fall?

psparaco
08-22-2010, 11:20 AM
Overall the idea worked. I just handed out flyers for fall cleanup too late in the fall. I think i did it in mid october and offered people the discount til novemeber first. I intend to hand out flyers in september and make the 25% offer good til december 1st and 15% off from dec 1st thru jan 1st. still not sure how i am going to do it just yet.