PDA

View Full Version : Best marketing

bryguy514
08-18-2010, 10:58 PM
I'm curious what marketing has worked best for other businesses on this site. For 3 years I have not been marketing my company other then word of mouth and have averaged 60 a week. I have always wanted to expand my company into the bigger commercial accounts, and I have finally broke down buying the equipment I need to get the accounts. I must say I love this exmark Navigator. Anyways moving on, what are the best marketing techniques you have used to get these large accounts? Any tips or or suggestions on approaching the potential customer? Any specific person to talk to about this?

picframer
08-19-2010, 06:14 AM
The best marketing for your area is doing something no one else in our field is. Have you looked at other company advertising, get copies of their fliers, see what you like and what you do not like, have you set up a website and how is your ranking, what is your competition offering for services and how is the pricing, have you informed friends and family of your business venture and asked if they know of anyone that may need your services, give them business cards etc.

Steve
08-19-2010, 10:16 AM
Here is a lot more reading on the topic of getting commercial lawn care customers.

http://lawnchat.com/?cat=39