PDA

View Full Version : F.e.f. ...

MAKLawnCutter
08-12-2010, 11:00 PM
CELL PHONE!

I was out cutting today, had my buddy with me (he was bored and i was lonely, lol), we were out cutting this lawn and for some odd f-ed up reason he decided to try and toss his phone behind his back and into the trailer (had an OTTER CASE on it), i wasnt paying attention while edging, it hit the trailer gate and bounced about 10ft back into the lawn... I am grabbing a blower and i see this big black... shadow passing my face as i turn around... it his BlackBerry passing my face at about 90MPH, he turns off the blades and runs out "YOU DI**! YOU TOSSED MY PHONE IN THE YARD!" At this point im laughing so hard im crying, he is picking up his scattered phone from the street and flower bed island in the middle of the yard. I get done and stand up, laugh a little more, catch my breath, big sigh... "Dude, that was awesome, did you watch it as you tossed it?" /// "No! I tossed it behind my back, im usually a good shot... ****!" - We toss his phone in the cab, finish the yard and pick the rest of the phone out of the bushes and flowers (27 different pieces i counted).
We had two more to do but, it was sprinkling and nothing was really scheduled till saturday for weekend services so, we head to the Sprint store. I am in need of a new phone, i have sweated two black berrys to death already, got one for free thanks to my sexy voice and smooth talking (threats to leave sprint for Verizon). We walk in and he goes right for the EVO... not in my pricing this season, hurricane season has been F.E.F. (f-king epic failure), his Tmobile worked about 30% of the time so, i added him to my plan and im taking it out of his pay every month (35$).

We both walked out with HTC Heros and Otter 3 Cases, Car Chargers...

And my side still hurt from laughing.

Spencer the techie = F.E.F. Member of the year

workdog
08-12-2010, 11:50 PM
Haha! Ive done that before but mine ended up in the gutter!

Steve
08-13-2010, 05:02 AM
Some days you just wish you had like a helmet cam to capture all the stuff that goes on LOL

got one for free thanks to my sexy voice and smooth talking (threats to leave sprint for Verizon)

HAHAHAHHAH That is awesome. You can't beat having powerful negotiation skills LOL

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_CYEcPDu9eYQ/SrDhrpdkM-I/AAAAAAAAH0A/0h2G5r6ukt0/s320/broken+cell+phone.jpg