PDA

View Full Version : Hi to all. Free Directory listing on our website.

TML
08-07-2010, 09:23 PM
Hi to all. I have been a user of the gopher software since 2007 and have loved it. our company is located on Cape Cod Massachusetts. on our website we have created a directory for landscaping companies and I would like to envite anyone that is a gopher member to list their company in our directory for free. the information that I would need for a listing is listed on our website at http://trademarklawns.org/LawnMowingandLandscapingDirectory.aspx

To list your landscaping company in our free directory please send us an email to trademarklawns@live.com or respond to this post and include the following.
1. The state you that you would like you’re listing in and the region if you would prefer to list one.
2. Your company name.
3. Your address.
4. City, State, Zip Code.
5. Email address.
6. Website. We will link it to your website.
7. A description about your company that you would like to be displayed. Optional
8. Serving the towns of. Please list the towns and or county’s that you provide landscaping services in.
9. A photo if you would like one.

Steve
08-08-2010, 04:35 AM
Hi TML,

That is a very interesting idea. What got you to think about doing that? What was the inspiration for that?

TML
08-09-2010, 05:40 PM
I got the idea while browsing online and thinking of something else to add to my website. I decided to offer it for free because it really does not cost me anything more but a few minutes to add a listing. This will also help if I am in need of another company and seeing most of my client’s only vacation at their homes here on the Cape and sometimes I am asked to find another company elsewhere for them.