PDA

View Full Version : Great news

jasonw
08-07-2010, 02:03 PM
So do to meetings, work, baby any a million other things I have slept about 3 hours sense Thursday. This morning I turned the ringers off and laid down. Could not sleep and eventually gt up and saw I missed a call, I checked my Vmail and it was my best client from before I quit. I called her back and got a huge sob story about how mad and dissatisfied she was with the new guy caring for her ranch and asked me if I will come back. I start again Monday. Thats awesome news. These people were my best clients, always paid, never complained and a very influential family.

Now as far as the big county job I was awarded the bid but do to red tape and general political crap I am still sitting on ice waiting to start it. I lowered my bid 7K after I was told they did not want the trees down so that good for me and good for them.

Steve
08-08-2010, 04:07 AM
Well how about that! That is good news!

How is this effecting your point of view now about getting back into the business more again?

jasonw
08-08-2010, 05:31 AM
Its all apples and oranges except for this client that called me. I dont know if you remember but this was the highly influential family that can make or break someone at the snap of a finger. I was sure I was not getting any calls because of them and have no idea why they decided to call me back rather than break me and keep me from working in this county ever again. Thank god for the ****y worker who was hired after me lol. The bad part is, especially with this other account I am already looking at a small bulldozer to add to the fleet. I really dont need it but have the money and its one of those things when I saw it I said "I must have one" LOL:)

Steve
08-08-2010, 11:19 PM
Who knows! Maybe that will open up a whole new list of services you could offer that would have less competitors and allow for higher prices?

jasonw
08-12-2010, 01:54 PM
Thats the hope. I am sick of cheep competition