PDA

View Full Version : Hey from SLC!

workdog
07-31-2010, 02:03 AM
Thought Id introduce my self! Im Hunter. 16 Years old. Live in Kearns, UT. Planning on starting up business early next year but getting ready now (logos, contracts, tractors,etc.) Wormans Lawn Care or something along those lines. Im really big into lawn mowers(why I dont know). I used to be really into scooters (like Vespa) but recently sold off my bikes and lost a hobby.I have started to collect my "fleet". I got a '08 Troy Built Bronco with a 20Hp Kohler and 42" cut with bagger and trailer. Planning on getting a aerator this fall for my lawn and to use for the business. Then maybe a thatcher and a chemical sprayer. I also have a 21" Scotts self propelled mower with a 6.5 Briggs on it (freshly rebuilt last winter by me). A Ryobi trimmer and a Craftsman trimmer. I already have a trailer (we own a UTV and this is the trailer we use to transport it. I plan on getting 1-2 more tractors this winter. 1 more for mowing (maybe a "gate style") and one with out a deck for pulling, etc.And probably another push mower and a trimmer. I haven't registered myself as a business yet with the state, planning on doing it with in the next few months.
Just thought Id say hello and tell you all about my self!

Thanks!

Steve
07-31-2010, 08:58 PM
Hi Hunter,

Welcome to our forum!

What got you interested in starting your own business?

workdog
07-31-2010, 09:53 PM
Hi Hunter,

Welcome to our forum!

What got you interested in starting your own business?

Thanks!
The concept of being my own boss is the thing that got me really interested. That and the fact that I enjoy mowing my lawn!

Steve
08-01-2010, 05:17 PM
That's great!

What will you be doing to get the word out about your business?

workdog
08-01-2010, 06:00 PM
That's great!

What will you be doing to get the word out about your business?

Fliers, Decals, Business cards, online classifieds, and maybe a add in a local newspaper.