PDA

View Full Version : Weed Man Signs???

big b
07-30-2010, 06:54 PM
Looking for someone or where to find a place that would make the signs that weed man has when they spray the lawn.....does anyone know or help??

LawnMoore
07-30-2010, 07:02 PM
Do you mean the ones they ( i dont know who weedman is but ) put down like at the entrance to a property so when ppl drive by they see the sign?

Like the real estate signs but a bit smaller? those types?

If so, i know my local print shop that makes bus cards flyers and advertising materials, they make those type signs as well. I dont remember the name of them tho.

MountainViewGreenskeeper
07-30-2010, 07:17 PM
dont know weedman myself either but vista print does a great job as well. I used the yard signs as my trailer signs though lol :)

LawnMoore
07-30-2010, 07:36 PM
Yea lol i dont know if were on the right track but i need to get me some of those as well! Only going to put them infront of my weekly yards i think.. well i do tree removal as well, so its hard to say.

picframer
07-30-2010, 07:38 PM
Weed Man is a national lawn spraying company, I thought they were in the states also, anyhow the sign's they put at least here are to warn people that a pesticide or herbicide has been sprayed, I haven't seen them in a while as chemicals have been banned here.

LawnMoore
07-30-2010, 07:50 PM
ok so if this gentleman is wanting signs to warn after he has sprayed he would just get signs made saying that..

Big B are you looking for the exact sign type, like a name of the type of sign or are you wanting to duplicate there signs?

I think we need some more info, to better help you.

big b
07-30-2010, 11:39 PM
ok so if this gentleman is wanting signs to warn after he has sprayed he would just get signs made saying that..

Big B are you looking for the exact sign type, like a name of the type of sign or are you wanting to duplicate there signs?

I think we need some more info, to better help you.

Yes, Iam looking for the same type of signs... They would be put on the lawn after we sprayed
we are not looking to spend thousands ot the signs

big b
07-30-2010, 11:43 PM
Weed Man is a national lawn spraying company, I thought they were in the states also, anyhow the sign's they put at least here are to warn people that a pesticide or herbicide has been sprayed, I haven't seen them in a while as chemicals have been banned here.

I know in Saskatchewan here there is no ban but in Alberta and Man there is

Steve
07-31-2010, 07:57 PM
Contact tony at 696signs.com

He is a member of the forum and should be able to help you out.

If not him then try http://rndsigns.com/