PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the Florida Panhandle

Thomas T
07-29-2010, 03:06 PM
I started a lawn and maintenance service about three months ago. The work is slowly coming in, but really enjoying being my own boss for a change. Im learning alot about marketing and advertising here on the forums. The only problem I have is finding an appropriate contract that fits me. Any help would be appreciated.

Steve
07-29-2010, 04:21 PM
Hi Thomas,

Welcome to our forum!

Many times this is how we see contracts used.

Early on, new lawn care businesses tend not to use them with residential contracts.

As they have a few issues over time, they begin to use estimate forms with some contractual wording.

Later as they run into more issues, the start to use full blown contracts.

There are a bunch of free contracts here that you can look through and use.
http://www.gopherforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

Does this help at all?

MAKLawnCutter
07-29-2010, 05:51 PM
Welcome to the forum!

There are a few florida locals on here, i am one of them.

I actually use a contract i found on here :). A few words changed around and i was good to go. Added some stuff, removed some stuff, decreased some stuff, increased some stuff.

If you have any questions, feel free to drop a line. I like to bug steve on the normal basis! *nudge nudge*

You can bug me too if you want :). I am rarely offended by it.

Matt

LawnMoore
07-30-2010, 12:58 PM
I as well am a natural born Floridian,

I havent used my first contract yet, but when i do i will be using the one memntioned above ( after i edit it to my liking also )

We wish you luck, and like Matt, i bust everyones chops when needed so dont take offense if i do :D feel free to give me your corrective critisism anytime u see fit as well! :cool:

arthur712
07-30-2010, 04:28 PM
Welcome to the forum Thomas!