PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors, Family and friends

Paineless Creations
07-20-2010, 10:52 AM
Do you guys advertise to your neighbors, I have not; I kind of made a personal rule no advertising to neighbors, Family or friends. All mine neighbors I think know I am in the business, the truck, trailer and signs on my truck give it away, oh and my perfect lawn also LOL. I noticed in my neighborhood there seems to be an a lot of other lawn care business climbing all around me, this morning I have had this one neighbor that always waves at me as I go by. This morning I noticed another lawn company starting to do service there, and they just hired them, not to mention the young kid on the zero turn was cutting it way too short, is he scalping??? For some reason I found myself just furious, what is your guys policy on that or should I just let it go. Should I market to my neighbors, friends and family instead of just being friendly?

B-2 Lawncare
07-20-2010, 01:03 PM
Do you guys advertise to your neighbors, I have not; I kind of made a personal rule no advertising to neighbors, Family or friends. All mine neighbors I think know I am in the business, the truck, trailer and signs on my truck give it away, oh and my perfect lawn also LOL. I noticed in my neighborhood there seems to be an a lot of other lawn care business climbing all around me, this morning I have had this one neighbor that always waves at me as I go by. This morning I noticed another lawn company starting to do service there, and they just hired them, not to mention the young kid on the zero turn was cutting it way too short, is he scalping??? For some reason I found myself just furious, what is your guys policy on that or should I just let it go. Should I market to my neighbors, friends and family instead of just being friendly?

No stay away from that, Its not worth the headache. They want you to work a miracle with there yard, and they want it done at the cost of what the 14yr old kid down the street would charge.