PDA

View Full Version : New Estimate/Invoice form

Fresh Cut
07-20-2010, 10:29 AM
I had a new Estimate/Invoice form made for when I'm in the field and the graphic design guy is done with his part.

I need to know what wording I should put on it at the bottom below the customer signature line that will let them know that this is a binding contract for them to pay me upon completion of services. This is what I got so far.

"By signing, you, the customer, agree that the above information is correct and that the services described are to be performed for the stated amount. Should the estimated amount change, customer will be notified of the adjusted balance. Customer also agrees that balance is due upon completion of work. There will be a $5 late fee charged for every day after the due date that payment is not made."

What y'all think?

Steve
07-21-2010, 07:01 PM
I'd suggest checking in the free estimate and contract section to see if any of the wording there would be more helpful.

http://www.gopherforum.com/showthread.php?t=7199

Let us know what you come up with.

JP Landscaping
07-22-2010, 12:14 AM
At the bottom I put.

By signing both customer and contractor agree to the specifications stated above.

All specifications are stated in the estimate. For example:

estimated start time: 10-14 days after estimate acceptance.
Payment terms: 50% due at estimate acceptance. balance due upon project completion
Late fees: $5 per day after project completion