PDA

View Full Version : Advertising Johnson County Indiana

akessinger84
07-16-2010, 03:51 PM
I dont know if anyone would be interested in this, but if you are in greenwood indiana or if you service johnson county indiana and would like to advertise at the johnson county fair, I am looking for a sponsor for the autocross race on july 22nd. For $120.00 your logo/company info will be placed front-center on the hood of my racecar. Already have a decal? Great we can place it on the car for $80.00. This is a good deal for someone who is interested in advertising at the fair. The Hood can accomidate a 24" X 20" tall or a 24" X 30" long decal. If you have any questions just let me know.

Steve
07-17-2010, 02:36 AM
Have you been able to promote your business on the hood? Can you do that and write off the expenses? Possibly even part of your racing expenses?

Can you show us some pics?

akessinger84
07-18-2010, 06:00 PM
yes i promote my buisness on the rear quarters of the car

Steve
07-19-2010, 02:33 AM
Have you found the race track is a good way to interact with home owners in your area? Do you have any way for the fans to come into the pit area and talk with the drivers/owners? Can you leverage that experience to sign up lawn care customers?

akessinger84
07-19-2010, 03:14 PM
yes after the race fans are allowed into the pit area. I setup a stand with my flyers and i do autographs and photos. the great thing is you know its not like a ad in the paper that runs for a week or two weeks or what ever. even though you may only sponsor for two races or three races. the photos online at the track website are on forever almost. another thing is video of the car at the track.

Steve
07-20-2010, 02:13 AM
Do you do other things to tie in your racing interest with your lawn care business?

There seem to be many ways this could be done.

You could paint your mowers to look like race cars.