PDA

View Full Version : New Business! Tell My Your Thoughts!

temeculagrassgators
07-11-2010, 09:55 PM
Okay So Here In The Next Two Or Three Months I Will Be Starting My New Business And Still Keep My 17 Lawn Accounts. But Here Is A Picture. Advertising On A Moped. There Is A Company In Florida That Does This So I Figure I Bring It Too Southern California Too. I Will Start Off Here In My City And See How Many Customers I Get. Then I Will Purchase A Moped And A Storage Unit Down By The Beach(An Hour Away) And Advertise Near The Beach Where There Is ALOT Of People. I Already Have My Prices Set At $15.75 And Hour Plus Banner Design Witch Is $70.00 And I Will Charge Them $85.00. I Plan To Franchise The Company In A Few Years. But I Will See How It Goes. Tell Me Your Thoughts? Are The Prices Okay? Too High Too Low? Please If You Live In So.Cal Don't Start A Business Like This PLEASE Ahaha :p Franchise Fees Will Be Low Maybe 15% A Month?? And $8000.00 To Get In. That Includes Insurance, Moped And Advertising In The Area!!! But Before All That I Have To Go To Court Tomorrow For The Pesticide Case :((

Steve
07-12-2010, 03:22 PM
Oh this is very creative!

Can you share with us some insight first on what your thought is on breaking into this new industry vs continuing to build your lawn care business?

What do you feel about the moped advertising really caught your interest over lawn care?