PDA

View Full Version : PLANET

tiedeman
09-10-2006, 08:09 PM
This is another reason that I did not renew my membership with PLANET.

Back at the end of June first part of July I sent in a form to renew my certification as a Certified Turfgrass Professional. You had to fill out the form with recent education credits that you have completed, and include a $25 payment (in which I included a credit card payment).

Well, the payment was processed on July 18th, yet I still have not heard or received anything from PLANET. At the end of July my PLANET membership was due, and I did not renew it. I was actually planning on not renewing before this little mishap.

Well, it is now September 10th, and I have still not heard or received anything from them. I finally email them, and told them to give me a refund.

But you know what I think, since I didn't renew my membership, I think that they were not going to send me anything at all and just keep the payment. I am very mad!!!

Steve
09-11-2006, 10:36 AM
Have you ever found the organization helped you in anyway in the past?

tiedeman
09-11-2006, 01:14 PM
Not really. The only thing they help out is on the national level in regards to the politicial front. They really have never helped me out personally. That is a reason that I didn't renew. I thought that it was a waste because I never got any back from them.

Steve
09-11-2006, 06:36 PM
I would really like to see such organizations offer their members something tangible like group medical insurance. Something every small business owner could use and needs.

tiedeman
09-12-2006, 03:04 PM
Well PLANET actually called me today and they wanted to resolve the situation. They apologized and ask me to call them back to solve the situation. I don't plan on calling back, they can just issue me my refund. I don't want to hear excuses