PDA

View Full Version : Wow, 54 responces in half a day!

CHEESE2009
07-06-2010, 10:04 PM
I put up an ad on craigslist, offering a job to students on their summer break.

My email box is FLOODED.

Out of all of them, one 13 year old kid sent me a message - & for some reason I think that's exactly what is necessary. I'm just waiting for a reply with his parents consent.

He has room to develop & grow with my company, 6 years until he can get his drivers permit = he can't start his own business & rip me off.

If he's suddenly not interested, I'll just hire one of the several woman who emailed me :D boo-yah!

I spent all day looking at resumes/C.V's , they all look like crap & are pathetically written out, sloppy. Does this mean they don't pay attention to detail when it comes to lawn maintenance? :p

I also got an email from some 100 year old looking guy - only with craigslist, eh?

irvinjr
07-06-2010, 10:20 PM
Well atleast ur getting results. I put a ad up on Craigslist in my area which is Ft. Myers, Fl n i have'nt received not one response back yet. What do u see wrong with this ad ? Here it go's "FREE LAWN MOWING" I will mow your lawn for FREE.Find out how ! Call me now !! n at the end i included my phone number. It's been up a week now. I officially opened up for business on july 1 with five customers all family members.

Steve
07-07-2010, 12:12 PM
Keep us posted on how the employee situation goes.

I officially opened up for business on july 1 with five customers all family members.

That is fantastic! Maybe you can market to the neighbors of your current customers to build your routes out more.