PDA

View Full Version : Selling Online

CHEESE2009
06-27-2010, 11:54 PM
So my website is up, I haven't let anyone besides this forum know - I want it perfected before anything, most people will look once & feel as if they know it all without every wanting to check back.

www.breezelawnservice.ca

I need something to sell, it doesn't have to necessarily be related to my business as long as it generates some income.

I could sell ad space, but considering the headaches I'd get from that, I'll do it for free as it works to my advantage in a way.

Few customers run their own businesses & I'll have them up soon when they make their banners/ads. I want my community to be involved with my site, something worth bookmarking & checking every few days.

So what is a good product to buy & sell for more?

Selling my service is risky, considering someone might purchase a service without me agreeing to actually do it - refunds would be a nightmare.

So a product that is hot right now is to my interest.

Like this site, it profits off software, books, etc - with a magnificent community who logs on daily.

Instead of making items to sell, I'd rather buy them for cheap & sell them. Anyone have a suggestion?

I'm looking to sell consumer stuff, not products for business owners. I'd be interested in custom shirts/cards - my customers wont be.

ANYWAY. I had that dream again. I won 10000 Million Dollars.

I had two forests demolished & replaced with two large company facilities, a monorail was built so staff would be able to travel to one or the other.

I bought out every other company in the city and had their equipment thrown into a never ending fire pit. I hired everyone I could to work under me, they would drive silver rigs with golden equipment - we'll get into that later.

I eventually bought every property in the city & rented them out - the renters would be thrown out if they couldn't pay for any of our services (lawn/snow).

There was a curfew, everyone was to be home/indoors by 7:00PM - as the Breeze police would scout the city & neutralize any who disobey my law.

Those who didn't follow my law would be stuck doing hard labor, when they are let go they will always be tracked by gps nano technology... they would have devices implanted into their skulls.

Walls greater than the great wall of china were built around my town & the fee to leave the town was inconvenient to all - no one leaves Breeze Town.

I eventually took over everything in town - I owned everything & everyone.

We would do work outside of the town, transporting crew/equipment by helicopters to lawns across the globe. Crew were under watch at all times by the Breeze militia who would never disobey me as they have several to die for perks.

That is all.

justin_time
06-28-2010, 08:48 AM
That is all.

Are you sure LOL :)

Steve
06-28-2010, 02:10 PM
I think the best thing to do is to start off slowly and test things out.

Something that came to mind that I think a homeowner could use and can be related to property care is a product called RootX.

You pour it down your sewer system to stop roots from getting into the sewer line. It works well but is not sold through stores.

Would something like this be helpful?

http://www.mrsrooters.com/Portals/0/app_rootx_cleanout.gif