PDA

View Full Version : Steve from Washington New 2 Forum

SpokaneSRC
06-26-2010, 07:40 PM
Just saying hi! I don't plan on starting my lawn mowing business until next spring. Just doing research for now. This forum sure seams to be a great place to get involved with others in the business.
Lots and lots of help and useful information on here. This should make satrting a lawn care business somewhat easier.

Steve
06-27-2010, 01:42 PM
Welcome to our forum!

Why did you decide to put off your business until next year? Why not this year?

SpokaneSRC
06-27-2010, 03:14 PM
I am holding off on starting my business until next year because I am currently enrolled in college fulltime and I have 5 kids so money is tight! to say the least. So I'll be using part of my winter school loans to start this business next spring. If I would have had the determination months ago that I have now, I would have started it this year. Plus I'm really nervous about failing in the business, so I'm glad I found this site. With all the help and advice found here, I feel I have a good chance at succeeding. Another thing is, I'm new at this so I want to learn as much as I can before starting out.
Thanks
Steve

Steve
06-28-2010, 12:57 PM
What areas of business so far do you find you are studying the most about? Which interest you the most?