PDA

View Full Version : Busy, busy, busy...

SuperiorPower
06-18-2010, 04:37 PM
First of all, I apologize for not being here much recently. Things have been extremely busy. Work, my shop, and a now, a girlfriend (believe me, I wouldn't change the last part at all! lol).

I miss talking to you guys but unfortunately, there are more pressing things to do. I hope all is well with you all.

Be safe and be sure to look at the air filter thread I will be posting soon.

swstout
06-18-2010, 06:02 PM
Eli,

Rules are very important! The girlfriend rule especially. Before you go the girlfriend route, you must give a 4 week notice! After all, we expect you to train your replacement! You have to prepare both yourself and us for your loss of continuity and prompt response.

Just look at how things turned out for me. 38 years with the same boss. She is the boss! Iíve seen the job and donít want it!

Steve

MountainViewGreenskeeper
06-18-2010, 09:59 PM
Also isnt there another rule that says bros before hoes. I think my little brother told me that one. Anyways all I can say is its good to be busy.

SuperiorPower
06-19-2010, 08:12 AM
Rules? Who needs stinking rules? lol I am good at breaking rules. lol

And, This girl definitely is not a ho! lol

CHEESE2009
06-19-2010, 11:17 AM
Girlfriends are great, they can work for you & be paid less then everyone else!

Family = Sucks
Friends = Sucks
Girlfriend = Winner

Get a girlfriend who can work at your side & live with you, then most of the money 'she makes' goes right into your home expenses!

I'm hoping to get this place in an apartment for a reduced $ because I offered to do the lawn... Imagine if I had a free worker, I'd be King.... King of the apartment... top flood, center... view of all lawns.. LMAO

**************************-

I was checking out this other apartment... 12 floors & the guy offered me a "SPECIAL" spot on the hidden "13th" floor... oooooooUUUuuuuuuuuu!

ONE apartment on the 13th floor, all for myself. It comes with an indoor pool, a rooftop deck (not a balcony), a personal gym, & all the usual apartment stuff.

I loved the place, didn't like the tenants attitude though & can predict annoyances - so forget it. lol.

Plus I'm too simple for luxury... though that indoor pool would be AMAZING for so many reasons.... Winter, after work, booty calls, parties...

I could get some free staff, "You can move in with me, but you have to work... FOR FREE!!! FOREVOOORRR!!!! HOOHOOAHAHAH!!

Steve
06-19-2010, 12:49 PM
We have been wondering you have been :)

Get a girlfriend who can work at your side & live with you, then most of the money 'she makes' goes right into your home expenses!

I'm hoping to get this place in an apartment for a reduced $ because I offered to do the lawn... Imagine if I had a free worker, I'd be King.... King of the apartment... top flood, center... view of all lawns.. LMAO

Good for you HAHAHHAHAH

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/09/ceo_socnet/image/burger-king.jpg

Fresh Cut
06-19-2010, 03:20 PM
Rules? Who needs stinking rules? lol I am good at breaking rules. lol

And, This girl definitely is not a ho! lol

how you know?

MountainViewGreenskeeper
06-20-2010, 10:32 AM
hey now i didnt mean to start a whole ho argument here....