PDA

View Full Version : How to get more accounts/ how get on google

Greenside Lawncare, LLC
06-17-2010, 11:29 AM
I have been in business for about 5 years. It started when I was 14 and just had about 5 or 6 yards. In 2009 I went all out and bought a 36" and and trailer. This year I took it to the next level and came up with a huge offer to customers. I will fertilize their lawn 4 times a year using Scotts fertilizer I bought the 4 step program from Scott's to do this. I was able to increase from 12 accounts to about 40 accounts this year. I need to gt this out there. I have never heard of such a offer from any other lawn company. I just want to get to about 100 clients. I'm about half way there. I have a website I have done door hangers, advertised in the coupon books, done press releases online put signs on my truck. I have just about done it all. What im finding for the best marketing tool is simply.... Get on Google,Bing and Yahoo. when i try to buy anything i always look online. I need to get online. My question is does anyone know how to get high rankings online?

John Saparito
www.Greenside-Lawncare.com
www.GreensideLawncare.com (coming soon!)

mburse1977
06-17-2010, 11:56 AM
There are company's out there like outrank that will keep this up for you. You can do it on your own but for some one that dose not stay online a hole lot and like to write things like blogs and keep a lot of new content on your site this is not a easy thing to do.Even for the big guy they just spend a mint on Google to get this done.The best way in my option is to get a company to do this for you. It Costs about 150 and they must offer a guarantee are i would not use them.

Other thoughts locally would be to take the owner of the fourms advice and have things in the area going that promotes the business with out relaly selling anything. Im sure he would be nice enough to share his advice. Buy the way and less you live in a big area then doing the internet thing would not work very well my area gets about 3000 searches a year for it and were big so it is something you must think about before you do it.

Steve
06-17-2010, 02:34 PM
I will fertilize their lawn 4 times a year using Scotts fertilizer I bought the 4 step program from Scott's to do this. I was able to increase from 12 accounts to about 40 accounts this year.

It seems like you are doing a great job so far getting the word out.

Can you tell us a little more about this offer? Do you offer free fertilization if they sign up with an annual lawn care agreement?

As far as ranking higher with your website, have you thought about the quick and easy way to do it, buy online ads on the search engines?

Otherwise if not that, why not get a blog on your website and start writing articles with key words that your customers will be looking for.

Greenside Lawncare, LLC
12-09-2010, 12:22 AM
i closed this year at nearly 80 accounts.

www.greensidelawncare.com

Steve
12-09-2010, 12:38 PM
Looking back now over the past year, what do you think contributed most to your growth and what do you feel contributed least? Do you feel you will be doing more of one kind of marketing next year and less of another?