PDA

View Full Version : A Landscapers Movie

UnitedEnvironment.com
08-31-2006, 06:35 PM
This is technically a big announcement. We over at Unitedenvironment.com have reached a point in our lives where we need to make a choice. Either continue creating low budget independent projects or go mainstream with a studio. The studio option means we will not be able to concentrate on webshows and such any longer. The only web show that will remain in production is Fit In 6. The show has gotten a huge response, and we have a very high amount of fans awaiting its debut. The Landscaper however is cancelled. We will put up the last episodes we filmed once our editing software is cleared from Fit In 6 so that none of that footage goes to waste.

Now, we currently have a film project in the works, a horror film known as Ratred: The Following
The studio we are producing this with have taken a major interest in our work as a whole and are looking forward to working with us on many more future projects including, a Landscaping movie.
a professionally done film covering the landscape business.
Since this will pretty much be our last venture into the landscape world we want to really go out with a bang and make sure we cover all ground.

I already have a great deal of pros in the business ready to join the cast and show us how to do all sorts of varieties of the industry.
The goal is to show the world what the business is all about
from starting the business from scratch to completing a huge project that requires a design, pavers, drainage, plants, lighting, irrigation, etc.

we want to cover as much as humanly possible in a two hour period.

Now a film like this of course, cannot be scripted, so our plan is to have an extensive outline for the film, and let reality take over from there.

We hope that many of the experts on the forums here would be interested in partaking in the creation of this film.
if so, please contact us
unitedenvironment@yahoo.com

Steve
09-01-2006, 06:12 PM
I am very much looking forwards to seeing what you create next. I love all your creative energy.

Keep up the great work! http://www.gophergraphics.com/forum/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif