PDA

View Full Version : I want to know...

CHEESE2009
06-11-2010, 09:29 PM
When a customer misses a payment but then calls you later during the week saying, "you can pick up your money now - I'll either be home or you can check the mailbox" but never happens? He wasn't home & no money in his mailbox for me?

What does that mean? That he'd think I'd be generous enough to mow the lawn before I checked for my money? HA!

Another thing I want to know is when I get a missed call, I call it back right away saying,

"This is Scott from Breeze Lawn Service, I had just missed a call from this number"

Person: "No one called you from this number"

This happens to me twice a month!

People might call from an office & surely it would be hard to contact the interested person out of all the working staff - though these are homes calling me. I have reversed searched them like the stalker I am.

... What's up with all the dead squirrels on the roads now? Holy crap man... Sign of good luck perhaps?

MAKLawnCutter
06-12-2010, 01:10 PM
... What's up with all the dead squirrels on the roads now? Holy crap man... Sign of good luck perhaps?

OMG man, i am laughing so hard i cant think of anything...

Steve
06-12-2010, 05:15 PM
What did you do when you showed up and the money wasnt there? Did you call them back? What did they say then?

Scott, you should consider doing what I do, just scoop them up and hang them on a peg on your wall. It TOTALLY helps with good luck.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YTDDwkTWNYU/SX-KGfboYkI/AAAAAAAAANg/86433vc5m78/s400/hangingdead.jpg

robgee05
06-12-2010, 10:36 PM
What did you do when you showed up and the money wasnt there? Did you call them back? What did they say then?

Scott, you should consider doing what I do, just scoop them up and hang them on a peg on your wall. It TOTALLY helps with good luck.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YTDDwkTWNYU/SX-KGfboYkI/AAAAAAAAANg/86433vc5m78/s400/hangingdead.jpg

You ought to just leave em in the mailbox of the deadbeats who say theyll leave the $$ and dont.