PDA

View Full Version : Nature's Lawn ERROR

CHEESE2009
06-10-2010, 02:13 PM
I wanted to order some products off of Nature's Lawn, though it wont let me get past the checkout.

Says my address is wrong, b.s.....

http://www.natureslawn.com/index.php

Steve
06-10-2010, 07:25 PM
Can you give them a call and see if it can be resolved over the phone?

picframer
06-10-2010, 08:41 PM
Can you give them a call and see if it can be resolved over the phone?

Yes, we order thousands of dollars from them, probably their largest Canadian client, the online order form like thousands of companies in the USA is not set up for out of country orders, Canadian companies do the same thing depending on what they are selling and Scott if you don't have a Canadian broker to clear this through customs and the dept of agriculture you will be weeks, this is a very smart thing on their part, if someone outside the country hasn't done the paper work, they don't want their product sitting somewhere, I would do the same thing.

MountainViewGreenskeeper
06-11-2010, 07:20 PM
speaking of sitting does anyone know the shelf life for their products. Would be intrested in knowing....

swstout
06-11-2010, 07:28 PM
speaking of sitting does anyone know the shelf life for their products. Would be intrested in knowing....

I don't think there is a shelf life of the products, however, the bio-enhnaced products (Aerify and Dethatcher) contain living bioorganisms and should be stored between 40 and 80 degrees F.

Pasturization is the heating of milk to 101 degrees for 1 hour to kill of the bacteria in milk. I think keeping it at under 90 will be sufficient. You shouldn't let it freeze either.

Steve