PDA

View Full Version : Products to live by...

MAKLawnCutter
06-08-2010, 08:50 PM
Figured this is the best place for this (sorry if it isnt).

I am getting back into this cutting business well. Started with the original 4 i got when i purchased my equipment, 9 weeks in and i am upto 13 (crank them all out on thursdays). I got everything i NEEDED, including replacement stuff, blades, weed eater line, edger blades... EVERYTHING. I took all the equipment in two weeks after i fully took over because the guy i got it all from, didnt take care of it. I have also changed a lot of the materialistic things that were on the equipment of in the trailer at the time!

I did lawn care in Kansas for 4 years while i was in school, alot different than cutting down here in FL. We used something different on each trailer which i didnt like at all!

These are the items i keep in my trailer that i feel assist in the cutting biz!

Fuel - I use a Zero % Ethonel mixture (CORN FREE BABY!)

Oil - Amsoil Saber - Non-Smoke 100:1 formula (awesome for commercial jobs). Equipment seems to run smoother with it also.

Oil - I use Amsoil Synthetic in my Wright Stander and in my Truck also, Amsoil Filter in the truck.

Blades - Gator Blade - Super High lift Mulching Blade (Wright Stander, tractor and push)

Weed Line - GATOR Line - has a small flexible wire inside, not any heavier but the rotational weight is increased. I can barry it in the dirt to clean beds out, and only have to spool out once on a clean up job.

Edger Blades - Normal but change them once every two weeks

Plugs - I use those E3 plugs, still not seeing an increase in performance or one pull starts. Might change back to OEMs.

If you have any suggestions on products... LET ME KNOW, i love knowing what people put on or in their equipment!

Matt

Steve
06-09-2010, 04:41 AM
What is your view on the trimmers, blowers and mowers you like to use?

MAKLawnCutter
06-09-2010, 11:07 AM
I prefer ECHO over anything but, my trailer is loaded with just about every thing, haha.
Usually one OR the the other Wright, depends on the day and area i am in.
Wright Stander 36"
Wright Stander 52"
MTD 21" 6.75h Self Propelled Push w/ bagger
MTD 42" 15.5h Tractor *rarely in the trailer*
Shindiawa Multi-Tool *Edger, pole saw and extended hedge trimmer*
Stihl Edger
Stihl Weed Wacker
Echo 18" Chain Saw
Echo 24" Hedge Trimmer
Echo 18" Hedge Trimmer
Echo Back Pack Blower (x2)
Shindiawa Back Pack Sprayer (3gal)